Dentistry  |
Dr. Grant Ringler, DDS
Dr. Grant Ringler, DDS is a dentist who practices in Hutchinson, KS. He is 55 years old.

GRANT D RINGLER DDS PA

3008 Garden Grove Pkwy

Hutchinson, KS 67502

Learn about Dr. Ringler

We believe in treating others as we would like to be treated.  Our desire is to exceed your expectations.  We believe everyone deserves a healthy smile and we can provide that painlessly at a fair price.

• Abscess

• Cancer Screening
  • Clear Dental Braces
  • Composite Fillings
  • Computer Imaging for Dental Crowns
  • Cosmetic Contouring (Dental)
  • Cosmetic Oral Evaluation
  • Tooth-Borne Denture
  • Tooth-Conserving Dentistry
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Education data for Dr. Ringler is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Ringler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ringler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ringler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ringler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Ringler's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ringler to family and friends
Dr. Ringler's Performance
Hutchinson, KS |
My visit to Dr. Ringler was a very positive experience. Very pleasant environment and I received great care from the doctor and his staff.
in Mcpherson, KS |
Dr. Ringler and his staff are fantastic! I have extreme anxiety about dental work; the staff at Dr. Ringler's office have taken great care of me and helped ease some of that anxiety. I'm very thankful for their excellent patient care!
in Hutchinson, KS |
All of the doctors in practice with Dr. Ringler are amazing. They are gentle, kind, patient and they genuinely care about their patients. The assistants, hygienists and office staff are equally as wonderful.
Hutchinson, KS |
The dentists in this office are so good and careful and kind. They make every effort to put you at ease and make sure you are ok. The staff couldn't be nicer. An overall good experience.
Hutchinson, KS |
Always professional and to the point. I finally have full confidence that I will get the best care possible. Dr Justin and his team helped me come up with a care plan that worked for me and my budget. I also really appreciate that Dr. Justin' calls in the evening after hours when he does major work to see how I'm feeling.
Wichita, KS |
I have been going to Dr. Ringler for 25 years. He is the best Dentist hands down! He and his entire staff are extremely passionate and caring for the well being of their patients! I would and do recommend him to anyone looking for a great Dentist!! Anna H.
The most amazing dental office I have ever been too. Absolutely remarkable in every way.
in La Grange, KY |
Top notch! Every aspect of the office is elevated to a level of excellence--from the first greeting as you walk in to the care and expertise from Dr. Ringler and his staff.
in Hutchinson, KS |
Dr Ringler's staff is the best. I saw Carrie today for a cleaning and I always enjoy visiting with her. Dr Ringler and the ladies there go out of their way to make you comfortable. Everyone is very friendly. I really appreciate Dr Ringler calling in the evening if I have had a procedure done that day. They truly care about their patients !
Dr. Ringler takes great care of his patients. His staff is always kind and on my last visit a lady named Cathy cleaned my teeth and did a fantastic job. Dr. Ringler is worth a visit!
in Hutchinson, KS |
I always love my visits to Dr. Ringler's office. I used to be deathly afraid of dentist, but they have cured me. The friendliness and kindness of their staff is unparalleled! They truly care so much about their patients!
in Hutchinson, KS |
Best experience I have ever had with dental care.
in Galva ks |
Best dental practice in America wonderful staff and Dentists.
in Hutchinson, KS |
Dr. Ringler and his staff are wonderful! Hands down the best around. I get nervous going to the dentist due to some issues with past dental work. After my first time at Dr. Ringler's office I no longer get anxious and nervous going to the dentist. I would recommend them to all my family and friends!
in Hutchinson, KS |
I have a really excellent experience every time myself or my family go to the dentist. Dr. Ringler and his staff are incredibly friendly and dedicated to providing the most comfortable and up to date dental experience. They are awesome with my kids as they now love going to the dentist! I just can't give high enough praises!!!
Burrton, KS |
The staff is kind, courteous, and educated
Hutchinson, KS |
Dr. Ringler's office is the best! The nicest staff ever! My kids LOVE going to the dentist to see everyone.
Hutchinson, KS |
I've been treated by many dentists throughout my life and Dr. Ringler and everyone associated with his practice are certainly at the top of my list.
in HUTCHINSON |
Everything went well, painless as always. Love the staff and the Doctors. Everyone is so nice and considerate. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
in Hutchinson, KS |
Dr. Ringler provides exceptional care with the latest technology in dentistry. The entire staff is professional and friendly. They make patients feel comfortable and relaxed. Our family has been seeing Dr. Ringler for over 10 years. All our kids look forward to going to the dentist!
in Wichita, KS |
Wonderful, excellent caring staff Dr. Ringler is the best dentist that I have been to and I have been to a few. They have all been great at working around my traveling schedule, they are worth the drive if you are not from the area!
in HUTCHINSON, KS |
DR. RINGLER HAS BENT OVER BACKWARDS TO HELP ME WITH AN EMERGENCY PROBLEM THAT OCCURRED RIGHT BEFORE AN IMPORTANT TRIP TO NYC. I CAN'T THANK HIM AND HIS STAFF ENOUGH.
in Pratt, KS |
I really like the staff and Dr Ringler. They are very friendly and knowledgeable. The atmosphere and the christian music is great. Whenever I've had a tooth pulled or one filled, Dr Ringler has called just to make sure i was doing okay .
Hutchinson, KS |
Dr. Ringler and his entire staff are awesome. They make your visit as enjoyable as possible and let you decide if you need something done right away or if it has to wait.
Hutchinson, KS |
Fantastic! I used to be terrified of going to the dentist, but my experiences here have completely put me at ease. Dr. Ringler is very efficient in completing procedures and all of the Doctors and staff are friendly and caring. The dental hygienest that I have had, Carrie, is phenomenal. Everyone is professional. I have also never heard any gossiping take place here (as I have with other dental offices) and I love that.
in South Hutchinson KS |
The staff at this office is hands down one of the best I've ever dealt with. Ever since I had my first visit I instantly knew I was going to have the best experience every time I go in. I recommend anyone to go here. Thanks for providing a great experience so far and for the future
Have you seen Dr. Grant Ringler, DDS?
Are you Dr. Ringler?

Visit Dr. Ringler

Dr. Ringler accepts 4 insurance carriers
    Delta Dental Premier

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Pediatric Dentistry