Dr. Grant Pinney, DMD

Dr. Grant Pinney, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Education DMD, University of Florida College of Dentistry – Gainesville, FL. Master in Public Health, University of South Florida – Tampa, FLBS in Mechanical Engineering, University of South Florida – Tampa, FL. Continuing Education & Professional Memberships Dr. Pinney has received advanced training in laser dentistry, Invisalign, implant placement and restoration, oral surgery and bone replacement. He is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry. Life & Hobbies Dr. Pinney resides in Orlando, FL with his dog, Jordan. He’s a Florida Gator Alumni, and in his spare time, Dr. Pinney enjoys movies, books, enjoying the Florida weather, theme parks, Orlando Magic basketball and Florida Gator sports.Read more

FairWater Dental Group
1221 W Fairbanks Ave
Orlando, FL 32804 Get Directions

Learn about this dentist

“I want my patients to know that I’m very concerned about their oral health and well being in general. I’m very proud of my patients and consider it an honor to provide them the best dental care possible.” My Mission “I love being able to make a difference in the health of my patients. It makes me very proud when a patient smiles confidently. I also enjoy the new technologies that are part of dentistry: Invisalign, lasers, localized antibiotics to treat periodontal disease and implants. All of these are exciting new areas that were not part of dental practices when I was growing up. The future of dentistry is constantly changing and I’m very excited to be a part of it.”Read more

Personal Bio

based on 6 total surveys
Experience with Dr. Pinney
Dr. Pinney's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (6)
Have you seen Dr. Grant Pinney, DMD?

Dr. Pinney says...

Life & Hobbies

Dr. Pinney's Care Philosophy

My Mission

Dr. Pinney's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Pinney does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Pinney and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pinney does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pinney and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Pinney does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Pinney and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.