Dr. Grant Bailey, DDS

Dr. Grant Bailey, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Grant Bailey, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Bountiful, UT. He practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read his story

Bailey Orthodontics

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Bailey

Dr. Bailey's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bailey "I love coming to work! I have been treating patients for over 20 years and have loved every moment. I come from a family of orthodontists, and knew from a young age that I wanted to make a positive difference in the lives of the people in my community. There’s no better way to improve someone’s confidence and self-esteem than with a smile! I feel very blessed to be in such a great profession. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE My education has given me the knowledge and ability to ensure my patients receive the best, most effective care. I attended the University of Utah, earning my Bachelor of Science degree in Medical Biology. I continued on to Indiana University where I received both my Doctorate of Dental Surgery and my Master of Science degree in Dentistry. I am also board certified by the American Board of Orthodontists. CONTINUING EDUCATION The field of orthodontics is constantly inventing new ways to give people beautiful smiles in less time and with less discomfort. I am involved in regular continuing education to stay up-to-date on the most current technology, which allows me to provide my patients with the best advancements in orthodontic treatments. OUTSIDE THE OFFICE As a native of Bountiful, Utah, I am proud to serve the community where I grew up. I live here with my wife, our four children, two dogs, and two cats. My family keeps me quite busy, but when I have free time I enjoy boating, traveling, golfing, fly fishing, and occasional yard work."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Bailey "Dr. Grant Bailey is truly amazing. My daughter had a huge openbite and we had little hope of it being fully corrected. If you could only see her now! Her teeth and smile are gorgeous. Dr. Bailey was knowledgeable and flexible, and willing to try new things to fix the problem. Our appointments were fast and efficient, the office staff friendly and professional. We could not ask for a better orthodontist. In fact, I was so impressed with how my daughter?s smile turned out that I, at 40, have gone to Dr. Bailey for my own set of braces! I highly recommend Dr. Grant Bailey. - Kirsten M."

"At our orthodontic practice, we work hard to treat our patients the same way we would like to be treated: with respect, professionalism, and sensitivity toward our needs. We understand the expectations of the patients and families we serve, and we do everything we can to make sure that each patient has an exceptional experience at our practice. We look forward to working with you, and to being a part of this wonderful, life-changing experience."

2  Practice Areas

• Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Sleep Apnea Oral Appliances
  • Snoring Prevention
  • Spacers for Braces
  • Springs for Braces

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Bailey has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bailey has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bailey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bailey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bailey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bailey to family and friends

Dr. Bailey's Performance

Dr Bailey worked on both my kids. They have the most beautiful smiles now. I have to say how awesome he has been with them...and his employees are as friendly and professional as he is.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Bailey Orthodontics is very accommodating, generous, and friendly! I got braces over 14 years ago and will continue to use them in the future for any orthodontic needs.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Happy with Dr. Bailey. He personally called and made a not so good experience better. Very impressive.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have three kids in braces right now, and Dr Bailey's office has been so great to work with. They are good at what they do, they are easy to get in to see, and they have wonderful staff and a great office!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Bailey is the best orthodontist around!
Are you Dr. Bailey?