Dr. Graig Brown, DDS

Dr. Graig Brown, DDS

Periodontics  |

Dr. Graig Brown, DDS is a dentist who practices in Tucson, AZ. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 33 years.

Graig D. Brown, DDS, MS

3148 N Swan Rd

Tucson, AZ 85712

Learn about Dr. Brown

We are a patient based practice focusing on long term comprehensive quality healthcare for the patients that we serve. Our purpose is to help those who place a high value on their oral health achieve levels of wellness. Our goal is to have a positive effect on your choice for oral wellness. Our only interest is your best interest, you are the center of what we do!

• Periodontics
  • Computed Tomography (CT)

• Alveolar Bone Loss

• Sinus Augmentation
  • Soft Tissue Surgery
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University of Iowa / College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Brown has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends
Dr. Brown's Performance
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Brown and all of his staff are kind, gentle, non-judge mental, professional and thorough. I have terrible dentist phobia and was able to work with Dr. Brown who was patient and kind enough to meet me where I was. He knows how to build trust and increase emotional and physical comfort. I have had several implants and grim surgery and go 4 times a year for teeth cleaning. I cannot recommend this practice enough. Only the best here!
in Tucson, AZ |
This is the most professional medical office in Tucson. Staff is courteous, helpful, and knowledgeable regarding care, costs and explaining procedures.
in Tucson, AZ |
I lost a front tooth after a childhood accident and wore a bridge for 20 years. I was afraid to get an implant because of the procedure, expense and other factors. A friend convinced me to see Dr. Graig Brown and his staff, and I was immediately put at ease from the first time I went to his office. Dr. Brown has a very gentle touch and an excellent bedside manner. It is obvious how much he really cares about his patients. His entire team is wonderful and I couldn't be happier with the results.
Have you seen Dr. Graig Brown, DDS?