Dr. Grace Chung, DDS

Dr. Chung
Telehealth services available

Smile Shop Dental

10960 S Eastern Ave Ste 112 Henderson, NV 89052

Dr. Grace Chung, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Henderson, NV. She practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Chung's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Chung

Dr. Chung?
Dr. Chung's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Grace Chung, DDS
I just want to make sure the ratings I submitted previously is the same as this one. I wish I had a chance to click back and edited it. Thank you.
Jane Catalano – Jan 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Chung, DDS?
I feel so blessed to have had the opportunity to meet Dr. Grace and Dr. Chung, Debora and the rest of her team at Smile Shop Dental. I’ve never had such an amazing experience at any other dentist office in my life. They went above and beyond to take complete care of me from the first day I walked into their office. Their compassion and love of what they do shows through and through. I will always be grateful for Smile Shop dental, and what they have done for my smile. I will definitely come back for all my dental needs, and spread my heartfelt gratitude to everyone I know!
Stephanie Taffanelli – Oct 05, 2019
Best Dental and Facial aesthetics in the Area
Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Chung, DDS?
Been coming here for about 4 years. Dr. Chung is great -- Super knowledgeable, up-to-date, and even fun. Clean office and equipment. Modern equipment. Regular staff and dentist (Dr. Chung), unlike many dental clinics where the staff and dentists rotate and turn over. Prices (with my Careington 500 discount plan) are excellent. Staff is always cheerful, pleasant, and helpful. Nobody likes going to the dentist, but if you have to go, this is the one to go to. They almost make going to the dentist fun.
Kurt S. – Aug 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Chung, DDS?
Dr. Grace Chung is very professional with my treatments. Yet, at the same time she and her staff are always cheerful and pleasant. She makes me feel like a friend of hers and I am very happy that I chose Smile Shop Dental!!!
Jim Noetzel – Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Chung, DDS?
This is, by far, the best dental office I have had work done in. Outside of the aesthetic’s; very calming decor, colors, cleanliness, etc. The staff is A+. From the front office, to the Assistants, to the doctor; everybody is so friendly. You don’t feel awkward like you do, sometimes, when you haven’t been to the dentist for quite a while. All make you feel like you’d like to be friends with them outside of the office. All the work I have had done, has been comfortable. No pain, and trust me I’m very sensitive when getting my teeth worked on. I usually “dentist hop” but I’m sticking to this office. Make an appointment, you won’t regret it. I’m
Abbie in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Chung, DDS?
Dr Chung and her whole staff are awesome. I’m always treated in a caring, friendly, and professional manner, each time. Smile Shop Dental is the best.
Apr 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Chung, DDS?
First, Deborah at the front was so kind and informative when it came to my procedure. They are so busy but still have me personalized attention. Dr Grace is a sweet Dr. All of my questions so were answered and I was put at ease. I will definitely refer all of my friends here. Great dentist as well. And a man named "D" was helpful as well. I will be back.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Chung, DDS?
I have been a client for 3 years and I have love all the dental hygienist, Tiffany is the best and Dr. Chung. Her medical billing assistants, Stephanie and Deborah are horrible. They both stated they don’t have time to address my overpayment. I received my EOB after service was completed and noticed that what I paid was well over what my insurance company said I was responsible for on the itemized explanation of benefits even with the credit on my account.
Feb 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Chung, DDS?
I'm not going anywhere else! I stay here! from the staff to services!! nothing like I've ever experienced.. feels like true friends in there! and the way the doctor performs her face services. unlike any other place. everything is done right in front of you! she takes her time! does little by little! checks your face from all angles to be sure of what's needs work! I'm beyond impressed! again unlike any other place I've ever been!! really cares and makes sure you get your $$ worth! Love
Mady in Henderson, NV – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Chung, DDS?
Dr Chung and her staff are professional, warm and friendly. Appointments are timely and the care given very efficient.
Shirley in NV – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Chung, DDS?
Dr. Chung takes all the time a patient needs and always makes you feel like your health is of the utmost importance. She is to be commended to her service to our country and our community.
Rocky Fortino in Las Vegas, NV – Nov 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Chung, DDS?
Everyone was friendly and informative and the dr mde the procedure quick and painless!
Deborah Kamin in Las Vegas, NV – Oct 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Grace Chung, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Chung?

Dr. Grace Chung and her team here at Smile Shop Dental are dedicated to our patients in a way that will make you feel like a part of our family. We encourage you to ask us about our policies and protocols that help make our office a safe and reliable...

• Endodontics