Dr. Gordon Wilson, DDS

Dr. Gordon Wilson, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. Gordon Wilson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from University Of Nebraska / College Of Dentistry in 1995 and practices dentistry, periodontics, and more.

18325 N Allied Way Ste 115

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Nebraska
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Nebraska / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1995

Dr. Wilson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wilson has no media or publications listed.

• Bulgarian

Dr. Wilson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wilson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wilson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wilson to family and friends
4.1
based on 9 total reviews (4 with comments)

Dr. Wilson's Performance

Office environment
Staff friendliness
Average wait time

in Scottsdale, AZ
Gordon Wilson is a SCAM ARTIST. Since my visit I have lost a veneer and have had extreme bone lose. He cannot calibrate a bite let alone a scale! I would not recommend him to anyone!
in Scottsdale
My gums used to bleed and I was told that I need a surgery. Dr. Wilson treated my gums non-surgically and not only are they healthy now, but my teeth got whiter and my breath is fresher. Best decision I have ever made is to go and see Dr. Wilson and his amazing team!
in Fountain Hills, AZ
I was a long standing patient of Dr. Wilson's. He is extremely competent, above average by any measure. Unfortunately, he charges 3x - 4x what other Scottsdale area dentists charge, and has increasingly become profit- rather than patient-driven, leaning toward questionable diagnoses for the purpose...more

Hi Ron. I'm sorry you feel that way, but there's no need to lie about it. I do not charge "3x-4x what other Scottsdale area dentists charge". I did a google search for the average cost of a crown in the Phoenix area, and the average cost of a Porcelain fused to Gold Crown on June 1st, 2015 was 1,264.81. My fee for the same procedure (9/16/2016) is 1,214, and that fee is AFTER I increased my fees last September! Furthermore, over the years, I gave you over 4,900 worth of FREE dentistry.

in Phoenix, AZ
I would recommend Dr Wilsons office for many reasons. Great staff, conveniently located to the freeway, excellent way to avoid scrapping your teeth (w/better results) & as an added bonus, whiter teeth. THX!