Dr. Gordon Keyes, DDS

Dr. Gordon Keyes, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Gordon Keyes, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Oak Harbor, WA. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

Gordon D Keyes, DDS., INC

751 SE Barrington Dr

Oak Harbor, WA 98277

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Keyes

Dr. Keyes' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Keyes "Having been raised around dentistry, I have a lot of respect for the people in this profession, because they help patients get out of pain, keep their teeth, and develop great smiles. Sometimes I feel that the profession chose me. I naturally have a love and appreciation for all people, and being able to help individuals, as well as our community, while spending time with each person, makes my work fulfilling. Our patients are some of the brightest, funniest, and most talented people. I enjoy the time I spend with them more than they know. Each day I come to the office looking forward to the conversations I know are ahead of me, all fascinating and intriguing, and what I will take away from each exchange. Over the years I have developed strong relationships with my patients, and I am honored not just by the fact that they trust me to care for their dental needs, but that they trust me to become part of their life, by sharing their stories. My Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) was awarded by the University of Washington. My time at the university ensured I had a solid foundational knowledge of dental practices, but dentistry is a field in which there are constant developments in the technologies we use to diagnose and treat issues, and new treatment methodologies that shorten treatment times and improve results. In order to provide my patients with the best care available, and the widest array of proven treatment options, I pursue continuing education opportunities throughout the year. Continuing education is not only a requirement, it’s a pleasure. I love learning new techniques and using new technology that provides my patients with the level of care they expect from our practice. I was born and raised here in Washington and have called Oak Harbor my home since 1996. I’m married to an amazing woman who is both a super mom and wife, with eight children and numerous (and ever increasing numbers of) grandchildren. Being around my family is always my preferred way to spend time outside the office, but I’m also an avid outdoorsman. I enjoy hiking, camping, kayaking, and fishing, as well as scuba diving. I also am active in our local community, through the Boy Scouts of America, and regularly participate in humanitarian missions as well. Additionally, I teach dental care at our local schools. Something you should know about me: You can ask me anything and I will answer, but you should be warned that you never know what will come out of my mouth. My sense of humor knows no bounds!"

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Keyes "Fantastic! Going to the dentist has probably been my least favorite thing to do in life, but necessary. Dr. Keyes and his staff make the experience as good as it can be. I never worry or anguish about my upcoming appointments. Thank you all for making my dental appts. as tolerant as possible. - Mark W"

"Delivering personalized, gentle dental care that restores oral health and creates beautiful smiles, Dr. Gordon D. Keyes and our team welcome you to our practice. Here you will always receive professional, compassionate dental care, based on your unique needs and treatment goals. We will work with you to find the care solutions that are right for your timeline, financial considerations, and lifestyle, and create a custom treatment plan that will have you smiling confidently in no time."

8  Practice Areas

• Thumb Sucking
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University of Washington / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Keyes has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Keyes has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Keyes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Keyes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Request an Appointment

Dr. Keyes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Keyes to family and friends
200 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Keyes' Performance

Dr. Keyes and his staff were very friendly, attentive, and punctual. Their care was outstanding and very professional. I am looking forward to my future visits with their office!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0