Dr. Gordon Kent, DMD

Dr. Gordon Kent, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Gordon Kent, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Buffalo, NY and has been practicing for 39 years. He graduated from Tufts University School Of Dental Med in 1979 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

4427 Union Rd

Buffalo, NY 14225

• Ameritas
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Kent

This content was provided by Dr. Kent "The Smile Center and Dr. Kent have been serving the greater Buffalo area for the past thirty years. Our doctor and staff have had extensive training and experience and you can count on us for wide range of dental procedures and treatments. We treat our patients with respect in a warm, caring and friendly environment with headphone entertainment and a play area for the kids. We Cater to Cowards!"

6  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Orthodontics
  • Pediatric Dentistry
  • Reconstructive Dentistry
  • Sedation Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Brockton, Massachusetts
  • Fellows Of The American Society Of Osseointegration
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Washington University, St Louis
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Kent has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kent has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kent does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kent and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kent's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kent to family and friends

Dr. Kent's Performance

GOOD

I'm a very nervous patient and the staff and doctor made me feel at ease. Dr. Evan Zingaro was very methodical and thorough. By far the best dental experience I have had. I am definitely referring several friends and family to him.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
My fiance went to get his teeth fixed and always had a fear of dentists. He said they made him very comfortable and put his nerves at ease. Dr.Kent is amazing at his job and his staff is just as amazing as him. They're are always friendly,kind and get you in for an appointment in no time. We're...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Staff and doctors I met were very friendly and informative. I had a wonderful experience at The Smile Center! Would highly recommend The Smile Center!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was a patient for over 2 yrs. I spent 2 straight months going back and forth-ending up with a $12,000 bill, a couple of weeks after my procedure 2 bridges fell out- "permanent" bridges?? They have fallen out several times over the next year and a half which should have been a red flag for me BUT...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I was told that I needed 2 crowns at $2,000+. Got a second opinion and I only had a surface issue with no decay. Repaired in 40 minutes with bonding. No novacaine required for $380.00.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option4thumbs down icon option0