Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 39

Dr. Khalili

New England Dental LLC

54 Main St Ste 1 Danbury, CT 06810

Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Danbury, CT. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Khalili accepts

Dr. Khalili accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Connecticut

Check if Dr. Khalili treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Khalili's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Khalili

3.9

Dr. Khalili?
Dr. Khalili's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS
The best dentist ever! She knows her stuff very well, is very competent, and yet very nice and attentive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS?
she is very professional and so polite. I am happy to have her as my dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS?
Gave me the wrong prescription. She said she would write out an order for antibiotics. However, when I went to the drugstore I found out that she wrongly prescribed me ibuprofen. I had previously told her that I already was taking ibuprofen. Don't to go her unless you want to claim malpractice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS?
After many years of neglect, my wife and I had long overdue visits to the dentist. Not surprisingly we immediately found out we had to invest some time and money into oral hygeine. I called New England Dental and got an appointment with Dr Khalili. In our experience, every single person who works here - receptionist, hygienist, and of course Dr Khalili herself was very friendly, helpful, and professional. In the three visits we had so far, we didn't wait longer than 10-15 minutes to see the doct
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS?
She is very kind, professional and the best dentist I ever had. I
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS?
Dr. Khalili is wonderful. I am the kind of person who is uneasy about going to dentists and typically dread the day entirely. Luckily Dr. Khalili has wonderful bedside manner and made me feel comfortable and at ease the entire time I was there. She was kind and polite and completely won me over. I will be a returning patient in the future. Her staff is also very helpful and quick to respond any inquiries I had. Overall a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS?
I am DR. Golnar's patient for over 8 years, I do admire her expertise, kindness, patience and willingness to listen to the patients. One always feels welcome when with DR Golnar in office. I strongly recommended her to my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS?
Best dentist I have ever been to. She was very polite, friendly, and professional. She was pleasant and calming and I had a very positive experience in my visit. She definitely improved the confidence in my smile.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS?
Dr. Golnar was professional and amiable. She examined my teeth, we discussed my issues and what my options for treatment were. She took a adequate amout of time, such that I had no unanswered questions when I left the office. The office staff were pleasant and helpful, as was her dental assistant. I would recommend her as a dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS?
My experience with Dr khalili has been nothing short of wonderful in every way!! She is very educated, dedicated, and kind and treats me and my whole family with such professionalism and friendliness. I do recommend her for anyone looking for an enjoyable and relaxing experience at the Dentist office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS?
Golnar Khalilil is Incredibly RUDE!!! She called me names because she was pushing stuff very wildly and abruptly in my mouth and I said ouch and she was like what?! With a horrible attitude and I said nothing... She repeated what?! I said it hurt and she said ugh. it's only cotton and I said yes...but it hurt...so she replied You KNOW WHAT, you're not a baby anymore. So stop whining! I stood up and left and asked for another apt with a different provider. Just AWFUL.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS?
Brutal. Terrible. Don't let her put her hands on your teeth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS?
1) All The staff at New England Dental is incredibly nice and friendly. This dentist however, is a HORRIBLE person. Everytime I have had the misfortune of encountering myself with her services this person has been incredibly rude. The first time I had to deal with her she told me move up, up, up. Fast. Come on. Very demandingly and I moved down and she said is that all you can go? Move down! And then started talking about her ugly day. I let it go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Golnar Khalili, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Khalili?