Dr. Glory Marshall, DDS

Dr. Glory Marshall, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Glory Marshall, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in San Antonio, TX. She practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

Alamo Heights Orthodontics, San Antonio, TX

999 E Basse Rd Ste 155

San Antonio, TX 78209

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Boon-Chapman
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Life

Learn about Dr. Marshall

Dr. Marshall's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Marshall "Building Relationships While Changing Smiles I love being an orthodontist. I treasure the relationships that grow between my patients, my team, and me: We unite to achieve each person's healthiest, happiest, most beautiful smile! I've been practicing orthodontics for more than 20 years and am still excited to watch each patient's transformation. Many people start treatment unhappy with their smile. They tend to be uncomfortable around new acquaintances and hide their smiles by ducking their head or covering their mouth. As patients see their teeth begin to move into the right position and how that changes their appearance, they feel better about how they look and they start to blossom. By the time we're finished, they are confident and outgoing, and smiling without a second thought! My decision to become an orthodontist was undoubtedly influenced by my father. He was an orthodontist here in San Antonio from the 1950s into the 1990s. Seeing how fulfilled he was with his profession, the connections he made with those in his care, and how happy he made his patients, all drew me to the specialty. I am glad to have had the opportunity to teach with my father in the orthodontic department of the UT Health Science Center in San Antonio. My Team I have a highly experienced team with a genuine sense of responsibility and compassion for our patients. They are all moms and come from diverse backgrounds, so they appreciate and understand the challenges of family life. My team shares my passion and belief that it's essential to care for each patient as we would a family member: with gentleness, empathy, and respect for the person as an individual. Education and Continuing Education Bachelor of Arts – University of Texas in Austin Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio Certification in orthodontics – University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston Master of Science in biomedical science – University of Texas Health Science Center in Houston Orthodontics is about more than just a beautiful smile, as important as that is. Treatment has an impact on the airway, speech, and digestion. Every year brings improvements in technologies, techniques, and materials, along with a better understanding of how treatment affects the health and well-being of patients. I participate in continuing orthodontic education so my current and future patients know I am always learning and striving to bring them the very best."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Marshall "Hands down--THE BEST! Dr. Marshall & the entire staff are so nice, calm, professional and HAPPY!! Look forward to every visit, the incentives for my son's oral hygiene report card, the coffee, location, and ESPECIALLY how Dr. Marshall communicates with my son's dentist, Dr. Wilson for extractions, cleanings, etc. — Robert R."

"We believe in building relationships while improving smiles. We want to learn who you are, share in your triumphs, and keep you smiling during treatment!"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center In San Antonio
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of Texas Health Science Center In Houston

Dr. Marshall has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marshall has no media or publications listed.

• Hungarian

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marshall

Dr. Marshall?
Dr. Marshall's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Glory Marshall, DDS
Absolutely love everything and everyone at this office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glory Marshall, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Marshall?