Dr. Gloria Alvarez-Kiely, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 48

Dr. Alvarez-Kiely

Roswell Dental Studio, PC

355 S Atlanta St Roswell, GA 30075

Dr. Gloria Alvarez-Kiely, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Roswell, GA and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Loma Linda University / School Of Dentistry in 1996 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Alvarez-Kiely's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Alvarez-Kiely

Dr. Alvarez-Kiely?
Dr. Alvarez-Kiely's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gloria Alvarez-Kiely, DDS
I had always been terrified of dentists, but my experience with Dr. Alvarez has changed my opinion. She and her staff are very friendly and personable. Dr. Alvarez went out of her way to explain step by step what she was doing and put forth great effort to make sure I was comfortable during an extraction. She is also very professional and knowledgeable. I have made repeat visits for dental procedures and would recommend her highly to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Alvarez-Kiely, DDS?
Having been laid off last week, and needing to use my insurance before it expires THIS week I called dentist after dentist. When I explained to the woman at the front desk my plight she fit both my son and I in the same day. This was by far the best experience I have ever had at the dentist. Everyone greeted me, and even the kind woman I spoke to on the phone popped in my exam room to say hello. They also made sure to fit me in tomorrow to have my cavities filled while I still have insurance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Alvarez-Kiely, DDS?
Dr. Alvarez-Kiely is one of the best dentist in town. She is very thorough, knowledgeable and her staff is extremely welcoming. Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Alvarez-Kiely, DDS?
Dr. Alvarez has gone above an beyond what I've ever expected from a dentist. The staff are so welcoming, friendly and helpful. With Dr. Alvarez you not just a patient, you are also a friend. She took time out of her schedule and off hours before going on vacation to ensure that I was taken care of and also gave me her personal number should I have any concerns or problems while she was gone. She is not only the best dentist I have ever had, she is a good person, putting her patients first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Alvarez-Kiely, DDS?
Dr. Alvarez is very warm and personal which leads to a positive experience. I had two old fillings replaced and she explained the procedure clearly and was genuinely interested in my comfort. I am happy Dr. Alvarez has invested in modern dental equipment and technology and feel confident I am getting excellent dental care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Alvarez-Kiely, DDS?
I was very impressed with Dr Alvarez Kiely. She took the time to explain my issues and did not pressure me to make a decision. Her office is very nice and she uses what appeared to be new modern equipment and the latest technology.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gloria Alvarez-Kiely, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Alvarez-Kiely?

1996
Loma Linda University / School Of Dentistry
1992
Instituto De Ciencias De La Salud-Medellin, Colombia S.A.
1996
1992

Dr. Alvarez-Kiely accepts

Dr. Alvarez-Kiely accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
Delta Dental
Guardian
MetLife
Principal Financial Group

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Alvarez-Kiely treats your condition or procedure