Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Marie

Dentistry for Children, Yound Adults, Special Need

739 Woodrow Rd Staten Island, NY 10312

Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Staten Island, NY and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 1987 and practices pediatric dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Marie's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Marie

4.1

Dr. Marie?
Dr. Marie's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS
I brought my daughter to see Dr. Glenn Marie and he is absolutely fantastic with her! He talks her through every procedure makes sure she trusts him! He has amazing bedside manner and I couldn't be happier with my decision to bring my daughter to him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS?
We love Dr. Glenn and Dr. Ruby. I have been taking my daughter there since she was a baby and wouldn't go anywhere else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS?
Have to thank my friend Rosa who sent me to Dr. Glenn. He took his time with my 7 year old and she let him exam and fix a cavity. She would not open for 3 other dentists. He took his time and made her feed his fish and twenty minutes later she hugged and kissed him. A truly gifted man.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS?
I’m happy to say. Dr. Glenn’s staff was very helpful and caring. Could not have asked for more. I will be switching my other children to his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS?
My 3 year old had his first visit. Staff friendly and helpful. Cindy hygienist made him feel comfortable. And he didn’t want to leave. A++++. Can’t wait to go back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS?
I had a good experience and a less positive experience with him. However, I would still take my kids to him. The problem is actually seeing him. To do so you have to navigate through the most idiotic and sadistic cast of morons you have ever seen in your life. It has to be experienced to be believed. Utterly incompetent. Lowest IQ people you will ever see in your life. It can't be coincidence that they're all gathered together in one office. It must be a social experiment of some sort.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS?
His office is run like a circus. Noone from the staff answers the phone, they are highly unprofessional and disorganized. Ive never encountered anything like this. We had an appt to get a filling and the office was closed. No notice, no call advising as to what happened. I had taken off from work just for this. Its a shame how they treat their patients. I will not be taking my child back to him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS?
Office staff has become unprofessional and inefficient. Definitely not as good or as courteous as they were. Arrived for appointment and office e was closed. Other parents were there also waiting with their children. No one showed up and no one bothered to call. My child has been using this dentist for the past few years so I called to reschedule. Wait time was too long and because my child used the bathroom they skipped over him and wanted us to wait longer. We will not be returning.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS?
Dr. Glenn Marie is a pleasure to deal with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS?
The office is always friendly. Usually a long wait for the doctor but we don't mind since we know it's because he's a great dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS?
I've been bringing my now 8 yr old son here since 2011 & have been coming here for my dental care since '12. Hygienist Cindy & young ladies in the office are friendly & ensure comfort while we are here. Only drawback I can mention is that a couple of times I had to wait about an hour to be seen. It disappoints me that only on 10-4-16 I was informed of confusion the office was experiencing billing UFT Cigna Dental since 2011.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS?
I've taken both my children to Dr. Marie's office for a couple years now and he's always been very quick to fit us in the schedule. My son had extreme pain in one tooth and we were able to come in that day to see him. My kids love him and his staff. I'm very happy with the office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Marie, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Marie?

• Pediatric Dentistry

Wagner Coll
1987
1983

Dr. Marie accepts

Dr. Marie accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
Ameritas
Ameritas PPO
Children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
Dental