Dr. Glenn Lockwood, DDS

Dr. Glenn Lockwood, DDS

Dentistry  ·

Dr. Glenn Lockwood, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Kenai, AK and has been practicing for 43 years. He practices dentistry.Read his story

Kenai Dental Clinic- Glenn Lockwood

605 Marine Ave

Kenai, AK 99611

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Lockwood

Dr. Lockwood's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Lockwood "Dr. Glenn Lockwood is a General Dentist serving the Kenai area for more than 35 years."

This content was provided by Dr. Lockwood "Dr. Glenn Lockwood is a General Dentist serving the Kenai area for more than 35 years. Dr. Lockwood is experienced in Dental Fillings, Implants and Crowns. He is a professional member of the Academy of General Dentistry and the American Dental Association."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Damage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Alaska.

• Noncompliance with a Board Order (5/16/2014)
    Action Taken: License Denial
    Summary: Lockwood, Glenn E DDS: License # 925: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The dentist violated a Board Order. ACTION TAKEN: The Alaska Board of Dental Examiners DENIED licensure.
    State: Alaska
  • Falsifying application for licensure (12/6/2013)
    Action Taken: Other actions
    Summary: Lockwood, Glenn E DDS: License # 925: NATURE OF COMPLAINT: The dentist engaged in advertising violation and falsified application. ACTION TAKEN: The dentist has entered into a Consent Agreement with the Alaska Board of Dental Examiners.
    State: Alaska

• Brigham Young University
    Medical School | Graduated 1975

Dr. Lockwood has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lockwood has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lockwood does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lockwood and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Lockwood's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lockwood to family and friends

Dr. Lockwood's Performance

I am so blessed and so thankful to have chosen Kenai Dental Clinic. Dr. Glenn and Stephanie cared and worked with and for me to get my teeth exactly the way I wanted them. They truly care for patients and do the most thorough work, with care, that I have ever seen. I don't have the words to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Lockwood is the only dentist my family and i will see. I have had nothing but positive exsperiences with him and his staff. Definately will be recommending to all my friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Brandi was wonderful, polite,and her cleaning skills are UNMATCHED. I am phobic of the dental process and she made me feel just fine the whole time. Gentle as a breeze and WORKED her hiney off.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr Lockwood was fantastic! He gave shots to my 3 children and they never felt a thing. I couldn't believe it until it was my turn in the chair. He gave me 6 shots to take out 4 wisdom teeth and I didn't fell any of them. Better still, he cut the wisdom teeth out and sewed me up and I couldn't...more
Are you Dr. Lockwood?