Pediatric Dentistry  |
Dr. Glenn Head, DMD
Dr. Glenn Head, DMD is a dentist who practices in Greenville, SC. He is 56 years old.

6 Pointe Cir

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Head

• Pediatric Dentistry

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for South Carolina.

Education data for Dr. Head is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Head has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Head has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Head does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Head and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Head's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Head to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Head's Performance
in Simpsonville, SC |
I am truly impressed! I have chosen for my three children to be seen by Dr. Glenn Head for 13 years. He is "spot on" regarding his profession, the community, and kindheartedness/sincerity toward his patients. I highly respect this pediatric dentist and everything he works toward: great relationships with child clients, parents & families; compassionate dental work for the young; and a caring for the community and local charities that goes above and beyond. Great office and staff too!
in Inman,SC |
The only dentist that I have reccomended to all of my friends. He is the best they have seen and his heart is really in his work. He talks to them the whole time he works with them and remembers thier likes and engages them in conversation throughout the procedure using those likes, strangers would probably think he's like their uncle because he truly cares and loves each child he works with. I've had two friends come here and are switching here. And I can't forget his staff they're the best!!!!
in Simpsonville, SC |
Dr. Head treats my 14 and 8 year old sons. To say we are blessed to have him as our dentist is an understatement. He is conscientious about the quality of care he gives to them and they adore him. He takes costs and time into consideration when making suggestions, and appreciates the value of cosmetics for their teeth as they get older. I highly recommend Dr. Head to anyone who needs a skilled, compassionate pediatric dentist! Lynne E. Furay
in SC |
I was a patient as a child at Dr. Heads office 7 years ago I believe. It was the most traumatic thing I've experienced in my life. He tried to downplay the pain I was experiencing when he pulled 10 of my teeth(I didn't even need them pulled). The anesthesia he gave was absolutely horrible(poorly executed general anesthetic, I felt every thing). Put me in a cocoon (more like a straight jacket)and told me to shut I because my screaming was scaring the customers. Never go here.
Have you seen Dr. Glenn Head, DMD?
Are you Dr. Head?