Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS

Periodontics ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Fujinaka
170 Santa Clara Ave Ste 201 Oakland, CA 94610

Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Oakland, CA. He practices periodontics.

Dr. Fujinaka accepts

Dr. Fujinaka accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Fujinaka treats your condition or procedure

• Periodontics

Dr. Fujinaka's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fujinaka

Dr. Fujinaka?
Dr. Fujinaka's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr, Fujinaka were absolutely wonderful. Kind, considerate, professional - and expert. - from start to finish (of my 4 large gum grafts). I highly recommend their service. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
Very informed, professional doctor and helpful, friendly staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
I recently had 4 teeth that needed gum grafts that were done by Dr Fujunaka. He made sure the experience was as painless as possible and kept me informed throughout the entire procedure. His thoroughness and obvious attention to his patients comfort is unparalleled. He even called me the night of my surgery long after he was done with his patients to check in to see how I was doing. I have quite a few more teeth that need to be grafted and without hesitation will be using Dr Fujunaka for all of it. As a woman that works in the healthcare industry, i appreciate his incredible bed side manner and can not recommend him highly enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
Dr. Fujinaka and his staff is professional, friendly, and experienced. I trust him, and his staff to take care of my periodontal requirements. He and his staff are good listeners. From scheduling an appointment, to follow up care, and billing -- I always have a smooth experience all the way through.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
I had a great experience from start to finish with Dr. Fujinaka. The staff was attentive and friendly, I was seen on time, and the office is clean and bright. Dr. Fujinaka did an amazing job of thoroughly checking my whole mouth and explained everything he was doing, what he was finding, and what was to be done with those those findings. I learned so much! He was gentle, mindful, and put me completely at ease which is so important in a clinical setting. I never felt rushed and all of my questions were answered in a very thorough and easy-to-understand way.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
Dr. Glenn Fujinaka is an excellent periodontist; I have been seeing him for over 20 years. His hands are very skilled in performing oral surgery and he communicates well with patients. The office is immaculate and his staff are very attentive. All well trained. I can highly recommend Dr. Fujinaka for any periodontal work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
Karen did an amazing job cleaning my teeth today. I feel a huge difference and I ‘m hoping that I will use all the tips that she gave me to keep my gums healthy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
On February 19th, I had my teeth examined and cleaned. Today was a follow up to that exam. I look forward to my appointments due to the cordiality and professionalism of the entire staff. The exam involved use of their great technology which allowed me to view my teeth, gums. Dr. Fujinaka was specific about what care is required to ensure optimal results. His tone was kind yet firm about the importance of "home care." His assistant showed me what to do at home. She, too, was compassionate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
Dr Fujinak listened to my issues, was timely and extremely thorough. He explained my results and next steps very clearly. Great and friendly staff and office!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
Semi-annual deep cleaning with Jean Chin, dental hygienist, is always an unexpected pleasure. Staff and Dr. Fujinaka are always professional and affable. Appointment reminders sent timely are definitely helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
Look, this latest experience is what I come to expect from this dentist and his outstanding staff. I was able to stop, look and listen to the music while my teeth and gums were adjusting to the myriad of tingles from Dr. Fujinaka's various instruments. You know you are having a good experience when you do not have to raise your hand to get his attention during the various procedures. Oh, by the way, my mouth was being prepared for implants. Go
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
Dr. Fujinako did surgery on me today. I highly recommend him to family and friends. His care of me was exceptional. His office is very clean, comfortable and relaxing. All the staff at Dr. Fuginaka’s office are polite, pleasant and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
I can only say great things about the entire staff and my experiences. Everyone is friendly and down to earth. I was a bit anxious not really knowing what I was getting myself into, but I knew I was in good hands and trusted this was something I needed to do. I’ve had two gum and bone grafting surgeries. Each experience was so much better than I could hoped for.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
Great office, great staff ,great dentist. What more can I say.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
Spent a lot of time with me- very thorough and answered all my questions- great staff also
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
Dr. Fujinaka & his staff are awesome. Being new to the East Bay with a mouth full of issues, I feel very fortunate to have found this state of the art practice . His chair side manner is excellent. I will be recommending Dr. Fujinaka to all my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
Dr. Fujinaka has a perpetually warm and pleasant manner, and is clearly highly skilled; compared to what I was expecting, my gum graft surgery was a walk in the park. Office staff are consistently helpful and accommodating (when I’ve had to reschedule etc.). Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
Dr. Fujinaka and his staff operate a terrific practice. The office is very well equipped, the doctor and his staff very well trained, efficient, and -- as others have said-- very kind and caring. I have very challenging perio problems and have had lots of procedures in my10 years as his patient. I this the best experience I've had from a dental office in the last 60 years!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
I am always happy with my care at Dr. Fujinaka’s Office. The office staff is unfailingly helpful. My hygienist, Jean, is great: careful and thorough. Everyone there is very friendly and kind.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glenn Fujinaka, DDS?
Dr. Fujinaka is friendly, patient-focused, efficient, but not hurried, informative, responsive and a superb surgeon. After gum surgery, I had no pain and no bleeding. In recommend him highly and without reservation.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fujinaka?