EndodonticsMaleAge 56

Dr. Mitchell

900 Glades Rd Ste 3a Boca Raton, FL 33431

Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Boca Raton, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Mitchell to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS with other Endodontics Practitioners near you

Dr. Mitchell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mitchell

4.5

Dr. Mitchell?
  • Appointment scheduling (52)
  • Explained conditions well (52)
  • Listened & answered questions (52)
  • Appointment was rushed (7)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (6)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (6)
When I found out I needed a root canal while 5 months pregnant, I panicked and postponed until my jaw was throbbing. When I finally agreed to the procedure, I was amazed at the empathy and professionalism shown, and efficiency of the scheduling and more importantly the actual procedure. Additionally, I don’t know how the magician did it, but the procedure was painless, which blows my mind, as I couldn’t get the usual drugs due to pregnancy. I can honestly say I will not dread another root canal as long as Dr Mitchell performs it. I can’t recommend Dr. Mitchell and his support staff enough for your dental needs.
Karolina – Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
visit on time. Dr. Mitchell and Cynthia completely eased. my fears and nervousness. highly recommend
Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell and his staff are extremely courteous and professional. He recently performed a root canal procedure on me and I could not be more satisfied with the results. He and his associate worked together as a team very efficiently. Their knowledge of their craft made the experience as positive as it could be.
Susie Martin – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr Mitchell's staff took me in squeezed me in between other patients as an emergency on late Friday afternoon because I had a toothache . It was a back molar . It was a totally painless experience . He offered Pain pills and antibiotics . All I wound up only taking a few Advil . No pain even the next day . What a great Endodontist and Human Being . I highly recommend Dr Mitchell and Staff what an awesome Team . Thank You for getting me out of pain on a moments notice . You all are the Best
Andrew Eisenberg – Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
EXCELLENT! I entered the office in total fear, anticipating great pain. Everyone made me feel welcome and eventually got me to relax. Dr. Mitchell completed my root canal with perfect proficiency. I had absolutely NO PAIN throughout the entire procedure and the healing process. I can't recommend or thank Dr. Mitchell enough.
Sandy – Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I had a very positive experience. The procedure was absolutely painless. I am a very nervous and difficult patient, and the doctor and his assistant made sure that I was comfortable. They gave me time to relax and were understanding, attentive and caring. I was amazed how quickly the procedure was done. No pain afterward. Dr. Mitchell is an excellent professional. Highly recommend.
Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Mitchells for 7 or 8 years. I have been extreamly happy with the proceedures he has done on me. He is personable, professional, and trustworthy. His office is immaculate and his staff is caring and helpful. I have reccomended him to many of my friends. You could do no better than to have him as your endodontics.
larry sugar – Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
A extremely rude front desk. Very unfriendly atmosphere. It was all about taking the money. Didn’t bother to set up a follow up appt Will be going elsewhere for treatment
  • Appointment was rushed
Disappointed – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell and his staff took great care to make me comfortable. Dr. Mitchell made me laugh, and was careful when working with my teeth. The level of communication between Dr. Mitchell and his staff are outstanding. They work great as a team. The office smelled pleasant and was clean.
Kaela – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell and his staff are excellent. I am so impressed with the professional care and attention I received. Thank you .
Michelle – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I felt compelled to leave this 5 star review on Dr Mitchell and his staff. I needed an emergency root canal and they quickly scheduled me during the coronavirus pandemic. I'm a very anxious dental patient. From the minute you walk in their office the setting is so calm and the staff is so warm and accommodating. Dr Mitchell and his assistant Ali were professional, patient and caring all throughout the process. I highly recommend him.
Linda Costa – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell and his staff are absolutely first class! My procedure was flawless; without pain, interference or difficulty. His front office personnel made my visit very easy and relaxing. Also, a big shout out to Ali, Dr. Mitchell's assistant - smooth as silk. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mitchell to anyone.
Gary W Rice – Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
This was my first root canal, to say I was nervous is an understatement. From the moment I walked in I was put at ease. The office is set up to feel more like a spa than a dentist office. Cynthia was great in explain g the procedure and tools that would be used. The procedure itself went well. I had almost no discomfort, the two times I felt something they stopped and applied more numbing and within seconds were back to the procedure. They sensed my anxiety and provided stress balls, best addition EVER! While I hope I won’t need another one in the future, if I do, I will not hesitate to come back to your office.
Davinia – Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
My experience with the Root Canal was fast and Professional. Staff is friendly and attentive, I would recommend Dr Mitchell to anyone needing he specialty.
Peter Snell – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I was a new patient and was in pain. Dr. Mitchell had no available appointments but made time for me on a Friday afternoon so I didn’t have to suffer through the weekend. He did a great job, as did his assistant Cynthia. And Barbara at the front desk was also great. Highly recommended.
Steven Weinberger – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I had a tooth that was starting to feel sensitive to cold and pressure while chewing. Dr. Mitchell evaluated the tooth and determined that a root canal was needed. He was able to do a root canal during the same visit and the procedure was relatively quick and painless. Dr. Mitchell and his staff were excellent and the office is very clean and modern. Overall rating: Excellent.
Dan Casey – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I had to have a root canal on the last tooth, lower right. Not an easy job due to that tooth's awkward location. In a word, the care was excellent. I, unfortunately, have had a lot of dental work in my 66 years. Dr. Mitchell and Dr. Cynthia are incredibly skilled and very in tune with the patient. If there were a sixth star, I would give it to them. If you need a root canal, seek out no one else.
Philip Metlin – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I searched for a doctor who also use nitrous oxide Cynthia the assistant try to convince me I did not need it add and lavender to the diffuser and calming music however I felt more comfortable still using the gas she was very compassionate impatient dr. Mitchell also was very supportive the procedure lasted about a half an hour seems like less never had such a great experience they even added humor when I told him I thought great after a stressful day at work highly recommend
Muriel Morales – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
The office atmosphere is very soothing. The front office staff is welcoming and helpful. Ari is great at making sure you are comfortable. Dr. Mitchell explained everything thoroughly and made me feel very comfortable in asking questions. The procedure was painless. The staff called the next day to check on me! I highly recommend this office for any endodontic procedures you may need.
Abby Kaplan in Boca Raton, FL – Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I had used the same dentist for over 35 years, he did everything, extractions, root canals and fillings. My dentist just retired so it was time to find another trusting dentist. Dr. Glen Mitchell was recommended to me. I met Dr. Mitchell for the first time today and he was wonderful, caring and honest besides being a great dentist. I would also like to comment on Dr. Mitchells assistant who explained everything and was also very calming. Barbara and Arlene are the front office personal who go out of their way to be helpful!! This was an all around fantastic experience, thank you very much. I would highly recommend Dr. Mitchell.
Jo Ann Tarantino – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mitchell?

Our Administrative Team has a combined experience of nearly 40 years in the dental field. You are welcomed as a guest and we will do all we can to...Read more

Dr. Glen Mitchell received his D.D.S. degree from Northwestern University. He completed his General Practice Residency (hospital based residency) at the...Read more

• Endodontics