EndodonticsMaleAge 56

Endodontics

Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS is a Endodontics Practitioner in Boca Raton, FL. His office accepts new patients.

900 Glades Rd Ste 3a Boca Raton, FL 33431

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Endodontics Practitioners in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Mitchell treats your condition or procedure

• Root Canal Retreatment
  • Single Visit Root Canals
  • Tooth Abrasion

Dr. Mitchell accepts

Dr. Mitchell accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas

Dr. Mitchell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mitchell

Dr. Mitchell

Excellent Experience!
Dr. Mitchell and Cynthia provided excellent care and created a friendly environment making the root canal experience very comfortable.
Paulina – May 12, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell was very friendly and helpful. His staff were very nice, courteous and calming. They made my husband feel very comfortable at a time when he was hurting. It is so nice to find a specialist that takes the time and explains to the patient what it could and could not be. Again, Dr. Mitchell was great.
Mar 19, 2022
Exceptional service!!
The best professionalism and service a patient could ask for. Dr. Mitchell’s staff went above and beyond to accommodate me. From prioritizing an appointment the very next day, to taking me as soon as I arrived. Registration was so easy, Cynthia assisted Dr.Mitchell through the entire process and made sure to address any issues, questions from the start. Cynthia was remarkable, what a great person.Kind and caring throughout the appointment. Her priority was making sure that I was comfortable and understood every step of the procedure to me. Dr. Mitchell followed up with exceptional care and great communication. It’s 100% the way to treat a patient. I highly recommend using Dr. Mitchell and his practice. You will be pleased that you did. Highest grades for a professional practice committed to the highest standards of care.
Mike Conners – Mar 18, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I had an ER root canal! Dr. Mitchell explained everything, took special care so I would not feel any pain and demonstrated the utmost skill while treating me. He and his entire office staff are outstanding. I recommend him very highly. Day 2 after the root canal NO PAIN! Amazing, Professional and Pleasant overall experience.
Gina Fabiano – Feb 23, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell is an excellent endodontist. He is very thorough and relieved my nagging tooth pain. Cynthia was very professional, and she genuinely cares about the patients. The entire office staff made my experience a pleasant one.
Jaylyn Victoria – Feb 11, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell and his assistant Cynthia are very professional. I felt confident and secure. They explained everything so well. I highly recommend them. Thank you
Regent Houle – Nov 19, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
When I found out I needed a root canal while 5 months pregnant, I panicked and postponed until my jaw was throbbing. When I finally agreed to the procedure, I was amazed at the empathy and professionalism shown, and efficiency of the scheduling and more importantly the actual procedure. Additionally, I don’t know how the magician did it, but the procedure was painless, which blows my mind, as I couldn’t get the usual drugs due to pregnancy. I can honestly say I will not dread another root canal as long as Dr Mitchell performs it. I can’t recommend Dr. Mitchell and his support staff enough for your dental needs.
Karolina – Feb 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
visit on time. Dr. Mitchell and Cynthia completely eased. my fears and nervousness. highly recommend
Jan 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell and his staff are extremely courteous and professional. He recently performed a root canal procedure on me and I could not be more satisfied with the results. He and his associate worked together as a team very efficiently. Their knowledge of their craft made the experience as positive as it could be.
Susie Martin – Nov 26, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr Mitchell's staff took me in squeezed me in between other patients as an emergency on late Friday afternoon because I had a toothache . It was a back molar . It was a totally painless experience . He offered Pain pills and antibiotics . All I wound up only taking a few Advil . No pain even the next day . What a great Endodontist and Human Being . I highly recommend Dr Mitchell and Staff what an awesome Team . Thank You for getting me out of pain on a moments notice . You all are the Best
Andrew Eisenberg – Nov 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
EXCELLENT! I entered the office in total fear, anticipating great pain. Everyone made me feel welcome and eventually got me to relax. Dr. Mitchell completed my root canal with perfect proficiency. I had absolutely NO PAIN throughout the entire procedure and the healing process. I can't recommend or thank Dr. Mitchell enough.
Sandy – Oct 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I had a very positive experience. The procedure was absolutely painless. I am a very nervous and difficult patient, and the doctor and his assistant made sure that I was comfortable. They gave me time to relax and were understanding, attentive and caring. I was amazed how quickly the procedure was done. No pain afterward. Dr. Mitchell is an excellent professional. Highly recommend.
Oct 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Mitchells for 7 or 8 years. I have been extreamly happy with the proceedures he has done on me. He is personable, professional, and trustworthy. His office is immaculate and his staff is caring and helpful. I have reccomended him to many of my friends. You could do no better than to have him as your endodontics.
larry sugar – Sep 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
A extremely rude front desk. Very unfriendly atmosphere. It was all about taking the money. Didn’t bother to set up a follow up appt Will be going elsewhere for treatment
  • Appointment was rushed
Disappointed – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell and his staff took great care to make me comfortable. Dr. Mitchell made me laugh, and was careful when working with my teeth. The level of communication between Dr. Mitchell and his staff are outstanding. They work great as a team. The office smelled pleasant and was clean.
Kaela – Aug 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell and his staff are excellent. I am so impressed with the professional care and attention I received. Thank you .
Michelle – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I felt compelled to leave this 5 star review on Dr Mitchell and his staff. I needed an emergency root canal and they quickly scheduled me during the coronavirus pandemic. I'm a very anxious dental patient. From the minute you walk in their office the setting is so calm and the staff is so warm and accommodating. Dr Mitchell and his assistant Ali were professional, patient and caring all throughout the process. I highly recommend him.
Linda Costa – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell and his staff are absolutely first class! My procedure was flawless; without pain, interference or difficulty. His front office personnel made my visit very easy and relaxing. Also, a big shout out to Ali, Dr. Mitchell's assistant - smooth as silk. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mitchell to anyone.
Gary W Rice – Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
This was my first root canal, to say I was nervous is an understatement. From the moment I walked in I was put at ease. The office is set up to feel more like a spa than a dentist office. Cynthia was great in explain g the procedure and tools that would be used. The procedure itself went well. I had almost no discomfort, the two times I felt something they stopped and applied more numbing and within seconds were back to the procedure. They sensed my anxiety and provided stress balls, best addition EVER! While I hope I won’t need another one in the future, if I do, I will not hesitate to come back to your office.
Davinia – Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
My experience with the Root Canal was fast and Professional. Staff is friendly and attentive, I would recommend Dr Mitchell to anyone needing he specialty.
Peter Snell – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mitchell?