Endodontics •  Male • Age 54

Dr. Mitchell

900 Glades Rd Ste 3a Boca Raton, FL 33431

Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Boca Raton, FL. He practices endodontics.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Endodontists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Mitchell accepts

Dr. Mitchell accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Mitchell treats your condition or procedure

• Root Canal Retreatment
  • Single Visit Root Canals
  • Tooth Abrasion

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Mitchell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mitchell

4.5

Dr. Mitchell?
Dr. Mitchell's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS
I felt compelled to leave this 5 star review on Dr Mitchell and his staff. I needed an emergency root canal and they quickly scheduled me during the coronavirus pandemic. I'm a very anxious dental patient. From the minute you walk in their office the setting is so calm and the staff is so warm and accommodating. Dr Mitchell and his assistant Ali were professional, patient and caring all throughout the process. I highly recommend him.
Linda Costa – Apr 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell and his staff are absolutely first class! My procedure was flawless; without pain, interference or difficulty. His front office personnel made my visit very easy and relaxing. Also, a big shout out to Ali, Dr. Mitchell's assistant - smooth as silk. I would definitely recommend Dr. Mitchell to anyone.
Gary W Rice – Apr 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
This was my first root canal, to say I was nervous is an understatement. From the moment I walked in I was put at ease. The office is set up to feel more like a spa than a dentist office. Cynthia was great in explain g the procedure and tools that would be used. The procedure itself went well. I had almost no discomfort, the two times I felt something they stopped and applied more numbing and within seconds were back to the procedure. They sensed my anxiety and provided stress balls, best addition EVER! While I hope I won’t need another one in the future, if I do, I will not hesitate to come back to your office.
Davinia – Mar 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
My experience with the Root Canal was fast and Professional. Staff is friendly and attentive, I would recommend Dr Mitchell to anyone needing he specialty.
Peter Snell – Mar 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I was a new patient and was in pain. Dr. Mitchell had no available appointments but made time for me on a Friday afternoon so I didn’t have to suffer through the weekend. He did a great job, as did his assistant Cynthia. And Barbara at the front desk was also great. Highly recommended.
Steven Weinberger – Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I had a tooth that was starting to feel sensitive to cold and pressure while chewing. Dr. Mitchell evaluated the tooth and determined that a root canal was needed. He was able to do a root canal during the same visit and the procedure was relatively quick and painless. Dr. Mitchell and his staff were excellent and the office is very clean and modern. Overall rating: Excellent.
Dan Casey – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I had to have a root canal on the last tooth, lower right. Not an easy job due to that tooth's awkward location. In a word, the care was excellent. I, unfortunately, have had a lot of dental work in my 66 years. Dr. Mitchell and Dr. Cynthia are incredibly skilled and very in tune with the patient. If there were a sixth star, I would give it to them. If you need a root canal, seek out no one else.
Philip Metlin – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I searched for a doctor who also use nitrous oxide Cynthia the assistant try to convince me I did not need it add and lavender to the diffuser and calming music however I felt more comfortable still using the gas she was very compassionate impatient dr. Mitchell also was very supportive the procedure lasted about a half an hour seems like less never had such a great experience they even added humor when I told him I thought great after a stressful day at work highly recommend
Muriel Morales – Jan 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Excellent care . I was an emergency and took me right in to his office . He relieved the pain .Whole experience was painless . Saved my tooth and me from worse pain . I highly recommend Dr Mitchell
Andrew Eisenberg DDS – Nov 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
The office atmosphere is very soothing. The front office staff is welcoming and helpful. Ari is great at making sure you are comfortable. Dr. Mitchell explained everything thoroughly and made me feel very comfortable in asking questions. The procedure was painless. The staff called the next day to check on me! I highly recommend this office for any endodontic procedures you may need.
Abby Kaplan in Boca Raton, FL – Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I had used the same dentist for over 35 years, he did everything, extractions, root canals and fillings. My dentist just retired so it was time to find another trusting dentist. Dr. Glen Mitchell was recommended to me. I met Dr. Mitchell for the first time today and he was wonderful, caring and honest besides being a great dentist. I would also like to comment on Dr. Mitchells assistant who explained everything and was also very calming. Barbara and Arlene are the front office personal who go out of their way to be helpful!! This was an all around fantastic experience, thank you very much. I would highly recommend Dr. Mitchell.
Jo Ann Tarantino – Nov 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Exceptionally satisfied. Dr. Mitchell is professional, yet cordial. He worked with direct and careful knowledge regarding the needed correction to a recurring dental problem. He explained what he was going to do, to corrected the reoccurring issue with the tooth, to saving same. He and his assistant worked easily and quickly, in a very caring manner, to correct the problem and save the tooth. I highly recommend Dr. Mitchell. Thank you.
Suzy Anderson – Jul 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr. Mitchell and his staff are very professional and caring. I would highly recommend him because of his attention to patient comfort and care during the procedure.
Shari S. in boca raton, FL – Jun 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Dr Mitchell - an outstanding and highly skilled Endodentist. His thoughtful intelligent conservative and caring approach immediately put me at ease; I was confident knowing I was in good hands with a dr who examined all the options and who would ultimately make the best decision. He took time to explain everything and was most reassuring that it would all be fine, and it was! The dental assistants are wonderful and office staff are so welcoming and warm. Thank you all.
Arlene in Boca Raton – Mar 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Today I had my first root canal and needless to say, I was abit nervous but the staff and Dr. Mitchell were exceptional. From the front desk to the assistant, the professionalism and knowledge was excellent. The assistant, Cynthia, not only made me feel very comfortable, but took the time to explain everything to me and answer any questions I had. She made me feel so calm and at ease. Dr Mitchell has a great bedside manner and works quickly and efficiently. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Jackie J in Royal Palm Beach, FL – Feb 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Had an emergency root canal and was in the WORST pain I have ever felt in my ENTIRE life. I have a very high tolerance for pain, and rarely cry from pain, but this pain would only get better with ICE. When my ice ran out at my regular dentist, I sat in the waiting room bawling in tears. They did nothing to help relieve the pain. They referred me to Dr. Mitchell with an appointment time of 12:45 pm (which happened to be 3.5 hours away as it was 9:15 am at the time). I was only 2 miles from the of
Whitney Rodriguez in Delray Beach, FL – Feb 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Root canal is such an unpleasant procedure, but in the hands of Dr Mitchell, it was the best experience. Very nice, knowledgeable and pleasant staff. If anyone needs a dental procedure this is definitely the place to go. I recommend Dr Mitchell strongly you won’t be disappointed John Savarese
John Savarese in Boynton Beach , FL – Feb 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
So, to state the obvious, nobody likes getting a root canal. So when my dentist said that I probably needed a root canal for a tooth that was causing me great pain, his office set me up with an appointment with Dr. Mitchell's. My expectations of professionalism and positive outcomes were greatly exceeded. So while I don't wish a root canal on anyone, if you need one, there is no one else I would trust and no one else I would recommend than Dr. Mitchell and his staff and assistants. The best!
Larry S. in Boca Raton, FL – Feb 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I was referred by my periodontist for a consult about a root canal procedure. My xrays were emailed. They spent a few minutes with me and then tried to get me to do a root canal right away without ever giving me a price. When I asked the cost and was told $1475 I explained that I had to figure out my finances first. I was then charged $150 for the "consult"and then they never responded to an email I sent. No other office has even charged me for a second opinion. This office doesn't care enough.
Delray Beach, FL – Jan 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
I had a fantastic experience with Dr. Mitchell as well as his staff. I had a root canal done in a half hour! I had no pain during and after the procedure. It's 3 days post procedure and I feel terrific. The entire staff were incredibly caring, kind, professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this office to anyone looking for a most pleasant and pain free experience. Thank you Dr. Mitchell!
s. brown in boca raton, FL – Jan 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mitchell?

Our Administrative Team has a combined experience of nearly 40 years in the dental field. You are welcomed as a guest and we will do all we can to make you feel comfortable, whether it's offering you a cup of tea, or explaining your dental plan....

• Endodontics