Endodontics  |
Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS
Dr. Glen Mitchell received his D.D.S. degree from Northwestern University. He completed his General Practice Residency (hospital based residency) at the VA and associated Universty of Michigan hospitals. He then completed an Oral Surgery Fellowship at the University of Michigan and taught Oral Surgery. Dr. Glen Mitchell received his Endodontic Specialty certificate from Columbia University, and practiced in Manhattan and Long Island prior to moving to Florida. He is board certified in endodontics, a distinction held by a very small percentage of endodontists. Dr. Mitchell is an adjunct clinical instructor at Nova Southeastern University, teaching post-doctoral endodontic residents the specialty field. Dr. Glen Mitchell is in private practice as an Endodontic Specialist in Boca Raton.

Boca Raton Office

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Mitchell

Our Administrative Team has a combined experience of nearly 40 years in the dental field. You are welcomed as a guest and we will do all we can to make you feel comfortable, whether it's offering you a cup of tea, or explaining your dental plan. We want to allay your anxieties and make sure you are relaxed and at ease. Any of your concerns will be addressed in a courteous and professional manner.

We take pride in assuring your visit is comfortable and stress free.

• Endodontics

• University Of Michigan Department Of Oral Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Columbia University-Endodontic Specialty Certificate
    Other Education | Completed 1996

Dr. Mitchell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mitchell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mitchell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mitchell's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mitchell to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Mitchell's Performance
in Delray Beach, FL |
Dr.Mitchell is fantastic - excellent work, painless , no wait time, nice as can be..Quality work, first class operation, I couldn't be happier with my choice to use him...You will be happy you did too..
in Boca Raton, FL |
I had my first root canal and didn't know what to expect. Since I was in a lot of pain, Dr. Mitchell's office recommended some temporary over-the-counter relief until I could make it in for the procedure. What a beautiful office and professional staff. They explained everything that would happen and after the procedure, I went home without the discomfort that I walked in with. I hope I never need another root canal. But if I do, I will certainly go back to see Dr. Mitchell. Thanks!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I've had 3 or 4 root canals done with Dr. Mitchell and have only had great experiences. The general belief that root canals are very painful has certainly not been my case. I almost fall asleep in the chair it is such a relaxing and calm process.
Boca Raton, FL |
At first Dr. Mitchell appears aloof BUT I found that after several visits and two root canals later, I can say the endodontist is both professional and respectful. He actually listens to what you say, even though, he may not acknowledge it immediately. He changed a procedure to make sure I was comfortable and at ease during the second root canal, which made all the difference in the world to me. If you want a doctor who is talented and has integrity, go see him.
in Palm City Florida |
I was very nervous before coming to the office. Once I entered and was greeted by the front desk and then seated by the dental assistant I was put at ease. Once Dr. Mitchell entered the room all of my nervousness disappeared. He is the most compassionate dentist I have ever been to. His bedside manner is unbelievable. I recommend Dr. Mitchell to anyone needing a root canal.
in Boca Raton, FL |
Beware... He is horrible. If you want to experience the stereo type root canal horror story see Dr. Mitchell
Have you seen Dr. Glen Mitchell, DDS?
Are you Dr. Mitchell?

MetLife PDP
  • Principal Financial Group
    Dental PPO
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry