Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female · Age 60

Dr. Richard

Gizelle Poche' Richard, D.D.S, Gabrielle M. Richard, D.D.S

4460 General Degaulle Dr New Orleans, LA 70131

Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New Orleans, LA and has been practicing for 34 years. She graduated from Louisiana State Univ Hlth Sci Ctr in 1985 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Richard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Richard

Dr. Richard?
Dr. Richard's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS
Best Dental Experience I have ever had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS?
I recently started going here. I LOVE IT!!! The staff and Dr. Richard are the nicest people EVER!!! They were so patient and informative. They let you know everything you need to know, and they take great care of you. They made me feel so comfortable. I strongly recommend them!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Richard for over 20 years. I cannot recommend her enough. The staff is not only professional but extremely personable and knowledgeable. They always make you feel comfortable. They really make you feel like you are the only patient there! Thank you for making my experiences through and stress-free Dr. Richard.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS?
Dr. Richard has an excellent practice. The office and staff are very welcoming and professional. I have been a patient of her for more then 10 years and highly recommend people becoming her patients too. My children even enjoy her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS?
Dr. Richard and her staff are excellent in providing dental care and hygiene to me and my family love 30+years. She was recommended by a friend when we moved to the west bank. Her professionalism, dedication and hard work in knowing her craft is awesome. She is not concerned about finances, but wants to reassure her clients that her #1 priority is excellent patient care and accountability. I would highly recommend her with confidence. I have learned how to take care of my teeth and maintain them
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS?
The Doctors Richard are the best dentists that I have ever used. Now that Gabrielle has joined the family practice, the range of practice and depth of expertise are extraordinary. I live out of state, but come back to them for "state of the art" dentistry and their personal attention. They know you and care about your health. And the staff, now joined by Del, make sure that all appointment details are done efficiently and thoroughly. I congratulate Gizelle for building and maintaining a rare pr
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS?
My wife, brother, sister in law (s), nephew and myself have been seeing Dr. Richard for probably 20 plus years. Always on time and the quality of work is exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Richard & her staff for many years. Office staff are professional & friendly. Waiting area is spotless, comfortable & peaceful. Wait time is negligible...much shorter than the under 10 minutes choice below. Dr. Richard is always on time but never hurried. She listens carefully & addresses each question/concern in terms that are clear & understandable. With her clinical expertise, calm & gentle manner I have the healthiest teeth I have ever had. I recommend her to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS?
I've never had such a thorough and complete exam. The hygienist had a very gentle touch and gave me an excellent cleaning. Their attentiveness and attention to detail made me feel special. I would highly recommend this dental office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS?
My children and I have been patients of Dr. Richard's for over 10 years. She and her staff are the epitome of professionalism. I especially appreciate that you are consistently seen at your designated appointment time. The office is bright and cheery, just like the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Richard?

We appreciate your interest in our practice. Working together, we can assist your entire family in maintaining healthy, beautiful smiles for years to come. At the office of Dr. Gizelle Richard and Dr. Gabrielle Richard, we are ALL ABOUT YOU!!

1985
Louisiana State Univ Hlth Sci Ctr
Louisiana State Univ
1985

Dr. Richard accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Louisiana

Check if Dr. Richard treats your condition or procedure