Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS

Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New Orleans, LA and has been practicing for 33 years. She graduated from Louisiana State Univ Hlth Sci Ctr in 1985 and practices dentistry.Read her story

4460 General Degaulle Dr

New Orleans, LA 70131

Learn about Dr. Richard

Dr. Richard's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Richard "As a native New Orleanian and a dentist since 1985, I learned the real value of doctor/patient relationships after Hurricane Katrina. When I returned home to my Algiers practice three weeks after Katrina, I knew then that I would never leave this city. New Orleans is my home and my community. As a general restorative dentist with an emphasis on cosmetic dentistry, I quickly recognized that the most rewarding gift I could give my patients was a wonderful smile. A big part of mental health is the ability to laugh and to smile. My practice philosophy is simple. My patients are my family and I always welcome new family members. I will treat each person with respect and perform dentistry in a caring, healthy environment. Our competitive distinction is simple: "We're all about you!""

This content was provided by Dr. Richard "We appreciate your interest in our practice. Working together, we can assist your entire family in maintaining healthy, beautiful smiles for years to come. At the office of Dr. Gizelle Richard and Dr. Gabrielle Richard, we are ALL ABOUT YOU!!"

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

• Louisiana State Univ
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Louisiana State Univ Hlth Sci Ctr
    Medical School | Graduated 1985

Dr. Richard has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Richard has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Richard does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Richard and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Richard's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Richard

Dr. Richard?
Dr. Richard's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS
Best Dental Experience I have ever had!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS?
I recently started going here. I LOVE IT!!! The staff and Dr. Richard are the nicest people EVER!!! They were so patient and informative. They let you know everything you need to know, and they take great care of you. They made me feel so comfortable. I strongly recommend them!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Richard for over 20 years. I cannot recommend her enough. The staff is not only professional but extremely personable and knowledgeable. They always make you feel comfortable. They really make you feel like you are the only patient there! Thank you for making my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS?
Dr. Richard has an excellent practice. The office and staff are very welcoming and professional. I have been a patient of her for more then 10 years and highly recommend people becoming her patients too. My children even enjoy her office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gizelle Richard, DDS?
Dr. Richard and her staff are excellent in providing dental care and hygiene to me and my family love 30+years. She was recommended by a friend when we moved to the west bank. Her professionalism, dedication and hard work in knowing her craft is awesome. She is not concerned about finances, but...Read More
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Richard?