Dr. Giovanni Boiano, DDS

Dr. Giovanni Boiano, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Dr. Giovanni Boiano, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in Eastchester, NY and has been practicing for 15 years. He graduated from New York University / College of Dentistry in 1995 and practices cosmetic dentistry, oral & maxillofacial surgery, and more.Read his story

300 Main St

• Guardian
  • MetLife

Learn about Dr. Boiano

Dr. Boiano's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Boiano "I knew very early in my life that I wanted to be a dentist. I pursued that dream and have never looked back. I am always looking to develop and perfect new techniques, utilize the latest technology to help improve the patient experience. I wish to spread my knowledge to my colleagues. I instruct at the Westchester Medical Center and freely give my knowledge to the General Practice Residents and the Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residents on dental implants, cosmetics, practice management and other various areas of dentistry. Dentistry today has changed so much for me when I first started. I have brought in digital radiographs, three dimensional radiographs, Cerec CAD/CAM, full mouth implant restorations and lasers. All these technologies are useful in providing the best possible care. I am also very pleased that I have been able to develop a dental CAD/CAM manufacturing lab that helps patients through referring doctors. In my free time, I enjoy keeping active. The term "work hard, play hard" fits me well. I entertaining with family and friends, travel, golf, fitness training, skiing, motor sports, and charity work. I have a wonderful wife and two awesome daughters that make going home such a pleasure."

This content was provided by Dr. Boiano "I value all patient concerns and needs.  There is never just one treatment option offered to any patient.  I listen carefully and address all concerns with the current data and literature so that the patient may make the best treatment decision for them.  That is the only way I have ever practiced."

13  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University
  • Cerec CAD/CAM Inlab Advanced Certification
    Other Education | Completed 2015
  • New York University Implant Program
    Other Education | Completed 2008

Dr. Boiano has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Boiano has no media or publications listed.

• Italian

Dr. Boiano does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Boiano and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Boiano's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Boiano to family and friends

Dr. Boiano's Performance

Dr. Boiano Says:

I am humbled and blessed to have so many of my patients say these wonderful things about my staff and I.  I would never want to break that trust and relationship.

Excellent dentist Very skillful
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had implants and laminates done by Dr Boiano. Everything went well and quickly. I did not have to go to any other dentist. The treatment was excellent and the fees were very reasonable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I had the best experience at Boiano Dental. Everyone from the front desk to the assistants were very friendly and knowledgeable. I had the best cleaning from Alexa and Dr. Boiano was very thorough in my examination. Highly recommended.
Are you Dr. Boiano?