Dr. Ginger Hansen, DDS

Dr. Ginger Hansen, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Ginger Hansen, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Vista, CA. She practices dentistry.Read her story

Ginger Hansen, DDS

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Hansen

Dr. Hansen's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Hansen "I love making a difference in people’s lives. I get excited about working with a patient who starts out being terrified and ends up enjoying dental care. I am passionate about improving people’s smiles so their inner light can shine through. We want all our patients to achieve healthy mouths and beautiful smiles. My practice is full of love and laughter. Every day, my team and I strive to live up to our ‘We Baby You’ philosophy. A Caring, Compassionate Nature I believe two of my best qualities are my compassionate and caring nature. Caring allows me to listen to patients so I can better serve them. I motivate patients in the desire and skills to keep their mouth and teeth healthy because a healthy mouth contributes to having a healthy body. I want my patients to be proud of their smiles and to smile a lot! Credentials You Can Trust I received my Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of California-Riverside in Psychobiology. Once I decided on a career in dentistry, getting an exceptional dental education was important to me. I was fortunate to attend one of the best dental schools in the country, the University of Southern California School of Dentistry, after which I completed a General Practice Residency at the VA Hospital in Portland, OR. I was proud to be one of the first female dentists in North San Diego County when I started my practice over 20 years ago. I am passionate about learning and sharing what I know. Every year, I take numerous continuing education courses in order to provide my patients with the state-of-the-art care they deserve. I am actively involved the Seattle Study Club, which has monthly continuing education meetings on a variety of subjects plus active treatment planning for complex cases. At the yearly CDA convention, I usually take the maximum number of courses possible and buy the courses that I couldn’t attend on audio. It is very important to me to stay current so I can provide the best dentistry possible to my patients. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association California Dental Association San Diego County Dental Society Seattle Study Club North County Dental Institute Smiles outside the Office I lived in the high desert until I was 11 when my family moved to Redondo Beach, CA. Growing up next to the ocean was the second best thing to happen to me. I have lived in Oceanside for over 20 years, and while I’m not very close to the beach, I am still able to enjoy the ocean breezes and milder weather. I have a fantastic daughter, Madison. She is my movie and travel buddy. I also share my home with three cats. Life is meant to be full of fun, joy, and laughter. My favorite activities are spending time with my family and friends, reading voraciously, watching movies, dancing and traveling. I have an eclectic library that has taken over two complete walls of my house, and even with my Kindle, I still don’t have enough room! I recently became interested in restoring old furniture and am taking woodworking classes. I also take cooking and dance classes, and am working toward becoming fluent in Spanish. I have been actively involved in the community since I moved here. The various organizations in which I have been active include Welcome Home Ministries, American Business Women’s Association, Pride of Vista Lions Club, Vista Chamber of Commerce and Hope House, in addition to sponsoring youth sport teams. Giving back to the community and spreading smiles outside the office is very important to me."

This content was provided by Dr. Hansen "Our philosophy is to provide you with affordable dental services and the best treatment we are possibly capable of through continual increases in knowledge and skill, and we provide this service conscientiously, forthrightly and at a fair fee. We offer this by utilizing state-of-the-art diagnostic skills, treatment planning and treatment procedures, all integrated by a highly trained staff."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for California.

• University of California
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Southern California
    Medical School | Graduated
  • General Practice Residency, Va Hospital, Portland, Or

Dr. Hansen has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hansen has no media or publications listed.

• American Dental Association, Member