Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD

Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in East Brunswick, NJ and has been practicing for 37 years. She graduated from Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania in 1982 and practices dentistry.

646 State Route 18 # 114

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tanios-Rafla

Dr. Tanios-Rafla?
Dr. Tanios-Rafla's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD
I’m so happy I researched and found Dr. Rafla - my son was born with a tongue tie and I was told to leave it alone and he would grow out of it. Now at 17 months old he was unable to stick out his tongue due to his short frenulum and his speech was affected . We saw Dr. Rafla and she reassured us that the procedure would be safe and well tolerated. We are now one week post procedure and my son is doing well - the office is always available to answer questions and we are very comfortable with our decision and glad we addressed it, my only regret is that we didn’t do it sooner when he was a newborn. Thank you to Dr. Gina and her staff :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla was a pleasure to meet. She made me feel at ease with all the questions and concerns I had regarding my procedure. And Erica her dental assistant was a pleasure as well
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
The doctor and her staff were amazing with my 3 month old son who had a tongue and lip tie lasered. She answered all our questions and really made us feel comfortable, especially as a same sex couple. Her follow up care was also top notch. My son left her office a much happier baby and his acid reflux is gone! I could not recommend her more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
Dr. Tanios-Rafla = AWESOME! She performed a laser frenectomy for my 5 yr old back in January. The surgery was so seemless, quick, and efficient. If you ever are in need of tongue- or lip-tie surgery this is the route and person to go to. She's compassionate, not hurried, and professional. You can feel absolutely cinfident in her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
Dr. Gina looked in my son’s mouth and told me what nobody else figured out: he was very tight with multiple ties. No wonder he couldn’t nurse properly! It wasn’t a question in her mind as to whether or not he should undergo revision. We did the revision, 5 laser incisions, and nursed right away. The difference is night and day. Now he can nurse like I always dreamed my baby would! Thanks to Dr. Gina we have a happy, chubby boy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
The most sweet and caring dr. You wont be dissapointed. Dr. Gina truly has a passion for her field and treats you with respect and courtesy. I am so blessed to have found her. An ent dr had told me my son would have to remain tongue tied until he is 4 and be put under anesthesia in a hospital. If you suspect your child is tongue/lip tied dont wait. Come see dr.Gina and her lovely staff ! Procedure took less than 10 minutes. No anesthesia . No pain. No surgical knifes !! All pain free laser !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
Everyone at the office was very nice. Very glad I chose to have my toungue tie and lip tie layered here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
great, very friendly and highly professional service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
We’ve used Dr. Tanios-Rafla twice, for both of our daughters’ lip and tongue tie procedures. She has done beautiful work, thoroughly explained the follow up stretches, and supported us to ensure the girls healed correctly. We would absolutely recommend her to anyone who has a newborn with a lip or tongue tie!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
Highly recommend Dr. Tanios-Rafla and her team! We first brought our son to have his tongue tie lasered and ended up having both of our children go to Dr. Tanios-Rafla for all of their pediatric dental check-ups thereafter. We have not been disappointed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
Dr. Tanios-Rafla performed a PTT, ULT, LLT on our 11 month old son. She answered all our questions and was not pushy for us to make a decision right away if we were not ready to. Once we made the decision to move forward, Dr. Tanios was very direct in that the stretches were just as important as the procedure. She took her time with us to go over the after care. Her office staff even called multiple speech/language offices to find a provider close to us that was also knowledgeable in frenectomy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
My daughter was not latching well and our LC noticed the severe lip and tongue tie. We got an appointment the next day and she was indeed restricted. Dr. Rafla was able to do the procedure, educate us on after care, and was more than happy to answer questions immediately following the procedure via phone after hours, if needed. Would highly recommend. Our daughter is 2 wks post and healing nicely. And more importantly her latch has improved drastically. She’s eating like a newborn should.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
Dr. Tanios-Rafla is absolutely wonderful. We took our newborn son for a tongue and lip tie correction and couldn’t be happier with the results. Dr. Tanios is not only thoughtful and thorough but kind and patient. She sat with us for all our questions and the follow up was exceptional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
Dr. Tanios-Rafla was recommended to me by a friend for a lip tie on my child. My daughter is 1 and we realized her front teeth had a gap in them. We took her in and sure enough she had a severe lip tie. The procedure is a laser much safer and cleaner than snipping the tie. Dr.Tanios was so polite and great with my daughter. She is very knowledgeable and takes her job very seriously to help her patients. My daughter was eating better and talking much better immediately.Thank you so much
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
Thank you DrTanios and your wonderful staff for always making my visits to your office comfortable, painless and with perfect results. I have crowns, bridges and a mouthful of dental imperfections that you've managed to turn into a smile I am proud of. I have been going to DrTanios for many years and she keeps up with all the latest additions to dental equipment. You can get fast one day service from impressions to finished work eliminating multiple visits. I wouldn't go to another dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
I recently went to Dr. Tanios-Rafla for a chipped tooth. She is an excellent dentist and the teamwork between herself and her assistant is amazing. She uses a water laser to perform the repair. There is no need for needles or anesthesia. The procedure is done quickly and efficiently with absolutely no pain. I have been going to this dentist since almost the beginning of her practice. Her staff is excellent as well. I highly recommend Dr. Tanios-Rafla and her practice. They are the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
Dr Gina is the absolute best. She is so loving and so sweet. She is very knowledgeable. This is the 2nd time she has done a tongue and lip tie revision for my children. I would never go to anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
MY daughter had her lip and tongue tie revised by Dr. Tanios- Rafla almost 3 weeks ago. My daughter did so well and was nursing right after and I could already feel a difference in her latch. It’s only gotten better since. She’s not colic or gassy any more and her reflux has pimproved greatly along with her latch. The office was amazing from scheduling down to post op apt. I would highly recommend Dr. Tanios. You can tell how much she cares for babies and helping improve there overall health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
Absolutely incredible. From the staff to the Doctor. She is extremely knowledgeable about her field. Her bedside manner is warm and inviting. She actually cares about her patients. She hands down changed my baby’s life, for the rest of his life. We will forever be thankful to Dr. Tanios-Rafla. My baby (17mo old) was unable to eat age appropriate foods. And as soon as she treated his posterior tongue tie, lip tie and buccal ties he was able to chew and swallow!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gina Tanios-Rafla, DMD?
Amazing experience with deep cleaning / scaling. Easy, comfortable, trustworthy.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Tanios-Rafla?

Insurance accepted