Dr. Gina Pinamonti, DDS

Dr. Gina Pinamonti, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Gina Pinamonti, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in Pittsburg, KS and has been practicing for 20 years. She graduated from University of Missouri - Kansas City / School of Dentistry in 1996 and practices orthodontics and orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.Read her story

2602 S Rouse St

Pittsburg, KS 66762

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Pinamonti

Dr. Pinamonti's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Pinamonti "I understand that having a beautiful, healthy, straight smile is an important part of many people's self-image, and I am dedicated to helping my patients achieve the smiles they've always wanted. I feel honored that my patients have chosen to share this life-changing experience with me, and I cherish all the relationships I've built with patients over the years. I've had the opportunity to meet so many wonderful people, and the friendships that I've built with my patients and their families are one-in-a-million. It has always been my focus to make each patient feel at home when he or she comes to me for treatment, and I work hard to give my patients the attention they deserve. I grew up in Pittsburg, Kansas. My education in dentistry and orthodontics has provided me with a strong foundation of knowledge and experience. Before becoming an orthodontist, I received the following degrees: Pittsburg High School graduate – 1988, Pittsburg State University – BA in biology, minor in chemistry and physics, 1992, University of Missouri, Kansas City – Doctorate of Dental Surgery, 1996, University of Missouri, Kansas City – two-year residency in orthodontics and dentofacial orthopedics, completed in 1998. I've been in practice since August 1998 and bult my new facility in May 2001. By regularly participating in continuing education, I am able to stay current on the latest technology and orthodontic treatments. My patients deserve the best, and continuing education enables me to provide my patients with more options and better results. I am a member of several professional associations that provide me with opportunities for continuing education, including the: American Dental Association (ADA), American Association of Orthodontists (AAO), Kansas Dental Association (KDA), Southwestern Society of Orthodontists (SWSO), Kansas Orthodontic Association (KOA) – secretary-treasurer 2011, president 2013, Tweed Study Club, Pittsburg Dental Study Club – past president?, American College of Dentists Fellows (ACD) I have a friendly team just waiting to meet you. Our "SmileOutLoud" team is ready to help you through your extreme makeover, and they are eager to answer all of your questions about your braces. We love to talk, so let us know all about you! You will meet lots of friendly people here who will work very hard to help you on your way to a healthier smile. I am truly blessed to live and work in such a wonderful community. My commitments to the community: Pittsburg Area Chamber of Commerce – president 2012-2013, Colonial Fox Theater Foundation – president 2012 to present, Pittsburg State University – past alumni board member, The Presbyterian Church of Pittsburg – Session Member, George Nettels Elementary PTO – president 2010-2012, Love & Logic leader."

This content was provided by Dr. Pinamonti "To deliver exceptional orthodontic care for children and adults in a friendly and caring environment with a kind and knowledgeable touch. http://www.smileoutloud.com/"

2  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Crooked Teeth
  • Crossbite
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Misaligned Teeth

• Non-Surgical Bite Correction
  • Non-Surgical Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Aligners
  • Orthodontic Procedures
  • Orthodontic Temporary Anchorage Devices (TADs)
  • Orthodontic Treatment, Adult
  • SureSmile® Dental Braces
  • Surgical Orthodontics
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• pittsburg state university
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • University of Missouri - Kansas City / School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Umkc Graduate Orthodontics and Dental Orthopedics Residency Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Pinamonti has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pinamonti has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pinamonti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pinamonti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pinamonti's Reviews