Dr. Gerrarda O'Beirne, BDS

PeriodonticsFemaleAge 56

Periodontics

Dr. Gerrarda O'Beirne, BDS is a Periodontics Practitioner in Seattle, WA. She is affiliated with Swedish Cherry Hill Campus. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Gerrarda O'Beirne, BDS

Seattle Periodontics and Implant Dentistry

720 Olive Way Ste 810 Seattle, WA 98101

• Hospital Satisfaction

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. O'Beirne treats your condition or procedure

Dr. O'Beirne's conditions and procedures:

• Non-Surgical Gum Treatment
  • Periodontitis
  • Root Planing
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Scaling

Dr. O'Beirne accepts

Dr. O'Beirne accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier

Dr. O'Beirne's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. O'Beirne

3.3

I was referred to Dr O'Beirne by my dentist, this is a reminder to do my own research prior to accepting a referral. I spent most of my first appointment in a chair looking out the window as Dr. O'Beirne evidently tended to a different client (whose entire health history I could over hear from where I sat). At the end of an hour during which no one checked on me I got up to leave to get back to work, at which point Dr. O'Beirne explained that she had been 'hung up' during my appointment. We made a follow up to actually have the consult that was the reason for this appointment, but I canceled to find a provider that actually attends to their clients (what if Dr. O'Beirne gets 'hung up' during my surgery?). Even canceling the follow up wasn't a good experience - I didn't receive confirmation of the cancellation, and received two reminders to show up. When I called to confirm cancellation Karen confirmed that she got the message (and evidently wasn’t compelled to respond)
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Aug 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerrarda O'Beirne, BDS?
WOW! After 4.5 years of regular visits at Dr O'Beirne's office she is unavailable in an urgent matter. First appointment available is in May sometime (today's date is Jan 27. 2017) for a tooth extraction and implant. This is not what I expect from a Doc I have been seeing for 4.5 years. She just lost a patient.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Maggie in Seattle, WA – Jan 28, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerrarda O'Beirne, BDS?

How was your experience with Dr. O'Beirne?

We are committed to delivering the highest possible quality of care to our patients in a comfortable environment. Every effort is made to evaluate new...Read more

• Periodontics

1995
National University Of Ireland

• Arabic

Is Dr. Gerrarda O'Beirne, BDS accepting new patients?

Dr. Gerrarda O'Beirne, BDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. O'Beirne's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Gerrarda O'Beirne, BDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. O'Beirne accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Gerrarda O'Beirne, BDS's top areas of care?

Dr. O'Beirne frequently treats Gum Disease, Non-Surgical Gum Treatment, and Periodontitis. See all procedures and conditions Dr. O'Beirne treats.

Where is Dr. Gerrarda O'Beirne, BDS's office located?

Dr. O'Beirne's office is located at 720 Olive Way Ste 810, Seattle, WA 98101. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

What languages does Dr. Gerrarda O'Beirne, BDS speak?

Dr. O'Beirne speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.

Does Dr. Gerrarda O'Beirne, BDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. O'Beirne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Gerrarda O'Beirne, BDS?

Seattle Periodontics and Implant Dentistry

Seattle Periodontics and Implant Dentistry720 Olive Way Ste 810 Seattle, WA 98101

Dr. O'Beirne is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Swedish Cherry Hill Campus

Seattle, WA

76% Patients that would definitely recommend, 6% higher than the national average

2 Awards Received