Dr. Gerard Valentini, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Valentini
222 Palm Ct Delray Beach, FL 33444

Dr. Gerard Valentini, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Delray Beach, FL. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Valentini's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Valentini

3.6

Dr. Valentini?
Dr. Valentini's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gerard Valentini, DDS
Not good! He's extremely rude, would not fix TOOTH AGAIN! WAY TO EXPENSIVE FOR A CROWN!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard Valentini, DDS?
I moved from NJ to Florida a few years ago and needed some dental work. I was so lucky to have found Dr. Valentini. Dr Valentini is patient and listens and is a fantastic dentist. He did a Crown for me and its by far the best crown I have. My NJ dentists who are my friends saw his work when I went back to NJ and even said how nice the work was. I have no idea why there are others saying what they are saying but you won't find a better, more caring, highly skilled dentist in Florida.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard Valentini, DDS?
Went in for a cleaning, had the worst dentist experience of my life. The woman cleaning my teeth was extremely rough there was a lot of amount of blood in one specific area. I left upset, noticed there was a large gap between my teeth. Couple of days later part of my tooth cracks off in the same area. Refused to say it was their fault, blamed me, and then said I didn't have up to date X-rays because my insurance wouldn't cover it. I never had dental insurance. The guy is a incompetent and a liar
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard Valentini, DDS?
Dr. Valentini and his staff are 1st rate! His staff is friendly and knowledgeable about insurance and Dr. Velentini offers top service with an excellent proactive approach to your oral health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard Valentini, DDS?
I've been seeing Dr. V for over 6 years and he is wonderful! His dental hygeinist Carrie is amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard Valentini, DDS?
Had some crown work done & what started out as a regular procedure turned into a nightmare. He hit a nerve while cleaning out the cavity & wouldn't admit to it after two follow up visits & a third phone call. I told him it didn't feel right and all he would say is everything looks good. I remember almost hitting the ceiling when he hit the nerve and I went in with a perfectly "live" tooth and now there is no feeling around the nerve ends. I asked for $$ back on 2nd visit. have not received it
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard Valentini, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Valentini for over 10 years and my mother has gone to him for 25 years. The reason for our long tenure with him is that his practice is all about honesty, integrity and ethics. He will never perform services that are not needed and he is conservative in his approach to all issues. You always know exactly what is going on and what options are available. I highly recommend his practice if you want ethical and quality treatment. THE BEST!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerard Valentini, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Valentini?

Dr. Valentini accepts

Dr. Valentini accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Valentini treats your condition or procedure