Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. Gerard Finley, DDS
Dr. Gerard Finley, DDS is a dentist who practices in Tampa, FL.

4312 W El Prado Blvd

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Finley

Education data for Dr. Finley is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Finley has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Finley has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Finley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Finley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Finley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Finley to family and friends
Dr. Finley's Performance
in tampa, fl |
This is the best Dentist in Tampa. He goes above and beyond to help his Patients with the best treatment and the best prices. Went to another Dentist and they said I needed oral surgery and to have my wisdom teeth taken out. Dr. Finley advised they I not only did I not need them taken out as they were not impacted. Saved me alot of unneccesary cost and pain.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Finley is very personable and thorough. We met Belinda, one of the hygienists. She explained what she was doing and why. She made sure the process was comfortable. Erin in the front office was very nice and knowledgeable. Overall, our experiences with this office have been outstanding.
in tampa, Fl |
Love Dr Finley but he has the most meanest nastiest old women on the phone who calls you before appointments. I gave them 72 hours notice that i wasnt going to be able to come in and she tells me that, that means she wont get paid and is complaining to me on the phone and then tells me she wont put me down for another appointment and that i need to call back in two weeks to let her know how im doing financially. What blaintent disrespect. Avoid this place at all costs they have a bad staff.
in Tampa, FL |
I had the best treatment and sent my daughter to this office and let me tell you they treated her as if she was a queen and she was very scared at first but the lady dentist who took care of her was very nice and from time she called for appointment got in next day so 10 stars to all of you guys great job and my wife made my appointment because she said they where the best and she was so right thanks great job I will be calling soon for my appointment having a tooth ache I know where to go
Have you seen Dr. Gerard Finley, DDS?
Are you Dr. Finley?