Dr. Gerard Finley, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Gerard Finley, DDS

Dentistry | Male

4312 W El Prado Blvd Tampa, FL 33629 Get Directions

Dr. Gerard Finley, DDS is a dentist who practices in Tampa, FL.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Finley's Experience

Visiting Dr. Finley

Dr. Finley accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Finley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Finley to family and friends
Dr. Finley's Performance
in tampa, fl |
This is the best Dentist in Tampa. He goes above and beyond to help his Patients with the best treatment and the best prices. Went to another Dentist and they said I needed oral surgery and to have my wisdom teeth taken out. Dr. Finley advised they I not only did I not need them taken out as they were not impacted. Saved me alot of unneccesary cost and pain.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr Finley is very personable and thorough. We met Belinda, one of the hygienists. She explained what she was doing and why. She made sure the process was comfortable. Erin in the front office was very nice and knowledgeable. Overall, our experiences with this office have been outstanding.
in tampa, Fl |
Love Dr Finley but he has the most meanest nastiest old women on the phone who calls you before appointments. I gave them 72 hours notice that i wasnt going to be able to come in and she tells me that, that means she wont get paid and is complaining to me on the phone and then tells me she wont put me down for another appointment and that i need to call back in two weeks to let her know how im doing financially. What blaintent disrespect. Avoid this place at all costs they have a bad staff.
in Tampa, FL |
I had the best treatment and sent my daughter to this office and let me tell you they treated her as if she was a queen and she was very scared at first but the lady dentist who took care of her was very nice and from time she called for appointment got in next day so 10 stars to all of you guys great job and my wife made my appointment because she said they where the best and she was so right thanks great job I will be calling soon for my appointment having a tooth ache I know where to go
Have you seen Dr. Gerard Finley, DDS?
Are you Dr. Finley?

Compare Dr. Finley

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Finley's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Dr. Finley does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Finley and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Finley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Finley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Finley does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Finley and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.