Dr. Geraldine R. Bills, DDS

Dr. Geraldine R. Bills, DDS

Endodontics | Female

Geraldine Ross Bills DDS, PA 875 Walnut St Ste 200, Cary, NC 27511 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

People sometimes ask us how we can do root canals all day long, and doesn't it get boring? Absolutely not! Every tooth is different, and every person attached to a tooth is different. We always start our appointment by finding out "Why" the patient is there. This may be due to pain, trauma, or just that their dentist told them that they need a root canal. We will diagnose your problem before initiating any sort of treatment. Some diagnoses are more difficult than others! We will never start any treatment without discussing it with you first. I am a mom. I listen to what people have to say. I try to be as nice as I possibly can be, everyday and in every way. And I try to have my shots not hurt. Honest.Read more

Dr. Bills' Experience

Experience with Dr. Bills
Dr. Bills' Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (17)
in Cary, NC |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Bills. Dr. Bills as well as her staff were very caring while still maintaining a professional manner during my root canal. Dr. Bills office is very warm and friendly.
in Cary, NC |
They are very nice and friendly people, so when I got there, they helped calm my anxiety. As an Engineer, I seek perfection and it was obvious that they did too (that also made me happy). They didn't rush and I could tell, they did it right. Best of all, there was little or no discomfort, unlike other work I've had done elsewhere. Since I'm getting older, I expect that I'll have to have more root canals in the future. But no worries, I know where I'll go, back to Dr. Bills!
in Raleigh NC |
Who ever knew that having a root canal could be such fun!!! The banter between Dr. Bills and her Assistant Kathy totally took my mind off of what was actually happening. They made sure I was very comfortable and explained everything that was going on. Their compassion during the procedure and afterwards was absolutely over and above the call of duty. I feel like I have made 2 new friends!
Have you seen Dr. Geraldine R. Bills, DDS?
Are you Dr. Geraldine R. Bills, DDS? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Bills

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Endodontics

• Abscess

• Apicoectomy
  • Root Canal
  • Root Canal Retreatment
  • Single Visit Root Canals

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

UMKC

Graduated in 1982

Creighton University

Graduated in 1977

• Other Education
    U NC Chapel Hill-U NC Hosps

Completed in 1985

Dr. Bills has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bills has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bills does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bills and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Bills' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Endodontics
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Bills

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Bills' Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Bills

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Bills' Care Philosophy

People sometimes ask us how we can do root canals all day long, and doesn't it get boring?  Absolutely not!  Every tooth is different, and every person attached to a tooth is different.  We always start our appointment by finding out "Why" the patient is there.  This may be due to pain, trauma, or just that their dentist told them that they need a root canal.  We will diagnose your problem before initiating any sort of treatment.  Some diagnoses are more difficult than others!  We will never start any treatment without discussing it with you first.

I am a mom.  I listen to what people have to say.  I try to be as nice as I possibly can be, everyday and in every way.  And I try to have my shots not hurt.  Honest.