Endodontics  |
Dr. Geraldine Bills, DDS
Dr. Geraldine Bills, DDS is a dentist who practices in Cary, NC. She is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

Geraldine Ross Bills DDS, PA

875 Walnut St Ste 200

Cary, NC 27511

Learn about Dr. Bills

People sometimes ask us how we can do root canals all day long, and doesn't it get boring?  Absolutely not!  Every tooth is different, and every person attached to a tooth is different.  We always start our appointment by finding out "Why" the patient is there.  This may be due to pain, trauma, or just that their dentist told them that they need a root canal.  We will diagnose your problem before initiating any sort of treatment.  Some diagnoses are more difficult than others!  We will never start any treatment without discussing it with you first.

I am a mom.  I listen to what people have to say.  I try to be as nice as I possibly can be, everyday and in every way.  And I try to have my shots not hurt.  Honest.

• Endodontics

• Abscess

• Apicoectomy
  • Root Canal
  • Root Canal Retreatment
  • Single Visit Root Canals

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Creighton University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1977
  • Umkc
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • U Nc Chapel Hill-U Nc Hosps
    Other Education | Completed 1985

Dr. Bills has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bills has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bills does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bills and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bills' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bills to family and friends
Dr. Bills' Performance
in Morrisville, NC |
They saved me from months of pain and discomfort. I had a large filling done by another office, and the filling was not right. It was too deep and exposed the root pulp and aggravated the nerve. I was in pain for months until I was referred to Dr Bills office by a family member. After the treatment I received here I am finally pain free, and very grateful. The staff is great, and Dr Bills is very experienced.
in Fuquay Varina, NC |
With apologies to e.e.cummings, "...nobody, note even the rain, has such small hands." In my 72 years, I have visited many dentists, and none can compare with Dr. Bills. She is simply peerless in my experience. If you need a root canal or think you may need to have a root canal, do yourself a favor and consult with this gifted professional!
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Bills and staff very professional and caring. Will definitely recommend to others.
in Cary, NC |
My teen daughter had to have a redo on root canal because it became infected since the initial dentist missed treating a canal. Dr. Bills was so wonderful and caring. She and her staff made us feel comfortable in her "homey" office. I recently needed a root canal and dropped in to make an appt. Dr. Bills fit me in the very next morning at 7:30. Highly recommend Dr. Bills. Wish she did more than root canal, so we could see her more often.
in Cary, NC |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Bills. Dr. Bills as well as her staff were very caring while still maintaining a professional manner during my root canal. Dr. Bills office is very warm and friendly.
in Cary, NC |
They are very nice and friendly people, so when I got there, they helped calm my anxiety. As an Engineer, I seek perfection and it was obvious that they did too (that also made me happy). They didn't rush and I could tell, they did it right. Best of all, there was little or no discomfort, unlike other work I've had done elsewhere. Since I'm getting older, I expect that I'll have to have more root canals in the future. But no worries, I know where I'll go, back to Dr. Bills!
in Raleigh NC |
Who ever knew that having a root canal could be such fun!!! The banter between Dr. Bills and her Assistant Kathy totally took my mind off of what was actually happening. They made sure I was very comfortable and explained everything that was going on. Their compassion during the procedure and afterwards was absolutely over and above the call of duty. I feel like I have made 2 new friends!
Have you seen Dr. Geraldine Bills, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bills?

Visit Dr. Bills

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry