Dr. Geraldine Bills, DDS

Dr. Geraldine Bills, DDS

Endodontics | Female | 61 years old

21 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

People sometimes ask us how we can do root canals all day long, and doesn't it get boring? Absolutely not! Every tooth is different, and every person attached to a tooth is different. We always start our appointment by finding out "Why" the patient is there. This may be due to pain, trauma, or just that their dentist told them that they need a root canal. We will diagnose your problem before initiating any sort of treatment. Some diagnoses are more difficult than others! We will never start any treatment without discussing it with you first. I am a mom. I listen to what people have to say. I try to be as nice as I possibly can be, everyday and in every way. And I try to have my shots not hurt. Honest.Read more

Dr. Bills' Experience

Visiting Dr. Bills

Dr. Bills' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bills to family and friends
Dr. Bills' Performance
in Fuquay Varina, NC |
With apologies to e.e.cummings, "...nobody, note even the rain, has such small hands." In my 72 years, I have visited many dentists, and none can compare with Dr. Bills. She is simply peerless in my experience. If you need a root canal or think you may need to have a root canal, do yourself a favor and consult with this gifted professional!
in Cary, NC |
Dr. Bills and staff very professional and caring. Will definitely recommend to others.
in Cary, NC |
My teen daughter had to have a redo on root canal because it became infected since the initial dentist missed treating a canal. Dr. Bills was so wonderful and caring. She and her staff made us feel comfortable in her "homey" office. I recently needed a root canal and dropped in to make an appt. Dr. Bills fit me in the very next morning at 7:30. Highly recommend Dr. Bills. Wish she did more than root canal, so we could see her more often.
in Cary, NC |
I would definitely recommend Dr. Bills. Dr. Bills as well as her staff were very caring while still maintaining a professional manner during my root canal. Dr. Bills office is very warm and friendly.
in Cary, NC |
They are very nice and friendly people, so when I got there, they helped calm my anxiety. As an Engineer, I seek perfection and it was obvious that they did too (that also made me happy). They didn't rush and I could tell, they did it right. Best of all, there was little or no discomfort, unlike other work I've had done elsewhere. Since I'm getting older, I expect that I'll have to have more root canals in the future. But no worries, I know where I'll go, back to Dr. Bills!
in Raleigh NC |
Who ever knew that having a root canal could be such fun!!! The banter between Dr. Bills and her Assistant Kathy totally took my mind off of what was actually happening. They made sure I was very comfortable and explained everything that was going on. Their compassion during the procedure and afterwards was absolutely over and above the call of duty. I feel like I have made 2 new friends!
Have you seen Dr. Geraldine Bills, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bills?

Compare Dr. Bills

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Bills' Care Philosophy

People sometimes ask us how we can do root canals all day long, and doesn't it get boring?  Absolutely not!  Every tooth is different, and every person attached to a tooth is different.  We always start our appointment by finding out "Why" the patient is there.  This may be due to pain, trauma, or just that their dentist told them that they need a root canal.  We will diagnose your problem before initiating any sort of treatment.  Some diagnoses are more difficult than others!  We will never start any treatment without discussing it with you first.

I am a mom.  I listen to what people have to say.  I try to be as nice as I possibly can be, everyday and in every way.  And I try to have my shots not hurt.  Honest.

Dr. Bills' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Abscess

Umkc

Graduated in 1982

Creighton University

Graduated in 1977

• Other Education
      U Nc Chapel Hill-U Nc Hosps

Completed in 1985

Dr. Bills does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bills and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics