Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD

Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD

Prosthodontics ·  Male

Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD is a prosthodontics practitioner in Washington, DC and has been practicing for 46 years. He practices prosthodontics, dentistry, and more.

Dr. Marlin accepts

(202) 750-1977

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check if Dr. Marlin treats your condition or procedure

• Edentulism
  • Gaps Between Teeth
  • Gum Disease Treatment
  • Gum Surgery
  • Gummy Smile (Oversized Gingiva)
  • Impacted Teeth
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Worn Down Teeth
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

Dr. Marlin takes your care, personally, and has assembled the best team in the Washington area to help provide it in the most professional, caring environment. Your crowns and other restorations will look great, fit right, and last a long time, and w...

• Prosthodontics

Dr. Marlin?
Dr. Marlin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD
RecentMost Helpful
I am so grateful I found Dr. Marlin and his amazing staff. I had a nightmare experience with the first dentist who broke my initial implant, requiring a new procedure and another 3-4 months wait time for it to heal properly for my crown. So I was adamant I would find a better dentist the second time around so I could finally complete my implant. Thank goodness I went to Dr. Marlin. From scheduling to the appointments—Dr. Marlin and his staff are the highest level of patient care and customer service. I basically came to Dr. Marlin with one month to do the fitting and crown placement and the staff bent over backwards to make the schedule work. Moreover, they spent almost two hours during my initial consult to go over all the details, never rushing anything. I am still so so grateful for their help, which clearly comes from their genuine caring of their patients. Moreover, their in-house lab will enable me to have a perfect fit. Dr. Marlin and his staff are simply incredible!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD?
Today is May 7th 2019, and I had one front tooth extracted with the bone grafts by Doctor Marlin and his amazing staff (I’ve been to several dentists for consultations in the last 15 years, and everyone of them told me I need to remove this front tooth. Now is the time to do it with the very best dentist I can imagine). Doctor Marlin also removed the other three crowns and replaced all four front teeth with a temporary bridge in order for the final individual crowns to be done later (all four of these front crowns were done and redone by several dentists previously, and all these dentists were supposed to be very skillful by recommendations or by me searching the web. But my crowns always end up having issues and don’t look as nice or natural). So far, Doctor Marlin and his staff took their precious time and talents and had my procedures done amazingly and painlessly. My temporary bridge looks way more beautiful than my previous permanent crowns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD?
Looking for a dentist w/ same energy & dedication as I saw in my husband to his international law practice. Dr. Marlin & staff w/ skill, dedication & experience are all about patient care, making it right and restoring good oral health. Never mind a face lift, in the age of iPhone cameras, when someone says photo op! I’m ready! Thanks Dr Marlin!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD?
I have been treated by Dr Marlin for over thirty years. When I first came to his practice I was in danger of losing many teeth . I was severely depressed and Dr. Marlin literally saved my mouth. He was so patient with me and worked so patiently over the years to restore teeth. I have had crowns, bridges and implants. I always knew if there was a solution he would have it and I am so thankful that I found him. The office staff are kind, caring and professional and the office attractive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD?
Dr Marlin is a godsend. When I arrived at his office 2 years ago I was in a state of despair because of my teeth. Over the years I have had crowns, bridges, root canals and veneers, most of which were rapidly deteriorating or falling out. Dr Marlin developed a comprehensive plan of reconstruction, meticulously executed. The result is a full mouth of beautiful new teeth which looks both natural and white. No 'chiclet teeth' look. Staff too is amazing and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD?
I couldn't recommend Dr. Marlin more highly. I've been a patient for more than 30 years. I had a tooth restored by Dr. Marlin with an implant approximately 25 years ago, and it's worked well throughout the intervening time. He has been proactive in caring for my teeth, and I always know I'm in good hands not only with him but also with his excellent staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD?
i am 100% satisfied with my experience with Dr Marlin and the entire staff. I had extensive work done, 20 ceramic crowns and 4 root canals done. The entire team was thorough, professional, caring and worked to my schedule, which included 8 hour sessions. The tech that created the temporary and permanent t crowns is on staff and is a true artist. Dr Marlin is a perfectionist. I am 100% satisfied with the results. This should last a lifetime. I cant recommend enough Dr Marlin enough! Greg L
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD?
"Going to the Dentist" is something I rarely look forward to, but in dealing with Dr. Marlin and his office, I would make an exception. They all go out of their way to make their patients comfortable and the experience as positive as it can be. The professionalism exhibited by the staff is exceptional and Dr. Marlin's expertise has led to many positive comments about my "smile." I couldn't imagine a more successful outcome to my treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD?
Recently, Dr. Marlin and his excellent team helped restore my smile that had become very worn and damaged. My entire top row of teeth are now crowns and they are so natural and shaped perfectly to fit my face shape and size. I was shocked prosthetic teeth could look so real. This is all thanks to Dr. Marlin's tireless efforts in perfecting the functionality and aesthetics of my awesome new teeth! He assured me he could fix my smile and the outcome is better than I could have imagined. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Marlin's for about 15 years. Despite being very diligent with my oral hygiene, I am prone to developing cavities. Dr. Marlin has been a major contributor to my oral health and great smile, despite my predisposition. I have undergone many different treatments, from simple cavities to major implant and complex prosthodontic work - Dr. Marlin has done an outstanding job! And his office staff are professional, talented, courteous and nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD?
Dr. Marlin was referred to me and I will be forever grateful. I had an extremely challenging case, one that required the ultimate professional. His expertise is second to none. His technique with existing implants, old crowns and bone issues were carefully addressed. My case was extensive and required a team. Two other doctors were involved and Dr. Marlin organized the procedures to perfection. The entire staff is exceptional. There is no finer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Marlin?