Prosthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD
Dr. Marlin is a specialist (Prosthodontist) with extensive training in all phases of mouth restoration from single crowns and fillings to full mouth reconstruction. He uniquely works closely with his in-house laboratory technician, rather than using a commercial laboratory, to achieve the best outcomes. As a result, he provides custom fitting, very natural looking crowns and veneers, that have a very precise fit, and, therefore, last over 30 years (2-3X the national average). He is an expert in implant restoration having surgically inserted and restored over 2,500 implants with a 97% success rate, and having invented an implant restoration system. He is known for problem solving esthetic and implant issues. For over 20 years, he has been voted by his peers as one of the best Prosthodontists (restorative dentistry specialist) in each one of the Washingtonian Magazine's surveys.

4400 Jenifer St NW Ste 220

Washington, DC 20015

Learn about Dr. Marlin

This content was provided by Dr. Marlin "Dr. Marlin takes your care, personally, and has assembled the best team in the Washington area to help provide it in the most professional, caring environment. Your crowns and other restorations will look great, fit right, and last a long time, and will be provided in a very efficient manner, since he works, solely, with his in-house laboratory technician. Before you begin treatment, you will have a complete understanding of your problem(s) and their remedies, both of which will be demonstrated to you with X-rays, models, digital photos, and, 3D images. All issues and solutions will be crystal clear. We offer our XM radio to replace noxious sounds with music or news of your choosing, and provide anti-anxiety medications to make any long procedures easy. We are very proud of our long term relationships with our patients."

• Prosthodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for District of Columbia.

• Emory University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1971
  • Boston University / Goldman School Of Dental Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1973

Dr. Marlin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Marlin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Marlin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Marlin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Marlin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Marlin to family and friends
Dr. Marlin Says:

Dr. Marlin has established his practice with the single goal of translating his top flight education into top quality restorations with state of the art aesthetics. His consistent results over the years are a result of his training, unwavering dedication to excellence, and having received feedback from his patients. He is very proud of his 5 star reviews (see the web site, pdwdc.com) and the long...

Dr. Marlin's Performance
in Washington, DC |
"Going to the Dentist" is something I rarely look forward to, but in dealing with Dr. Marlin and his office, I would make an exception. They all go out of their way to make their patients comfortable and the experience as positive as it can be. The professionalism exhibited by the staff is exceptional and Dr. Marlin's expertise has led to many positive comments about my "smile." I couldn't imagine a more successful outcome to my treatment.
in Washington, DC |
Recently, Dr. Marlin and his excellent team helped restore my smile that had become very worn and damaged. My entire top row of teeth are now crowns and they are so natural and shaped perfectly to fit my face shape and size. I was shocked prosthetic teeth could look so real. This is all thanks to Dr. Marlin's tireless efforts in perfecting the functionality and aesthetics of my awesome new teeth! He assured me he could fix my smile and the outcome is better than I could have imagined. Thank you!
in Bethesda |
I have been a patient of Dr. Marlin's for about 15 years. Despite being very diligent with my oral hygiene, I am prone to developing cavities. Dr. Marlin has been a major contributor to my oral health and great smile, despite my predisposition. I have undergone many different treatments, from simple cavities to major implant and complex prosthodontic work - Dr. Marlin has done an outstanding job! And his office staff are professional, talented, courteous and nice.
in Annapolis, MD |
Dr. Marlin was referred to me and I will be forever grateful. I had an extremely challenging case, one that required the ultimate professional. His expertise is second to none. His technique with existing implants, old crowns and bone issues were carefully addressed. My case was extensive and required a team. Two other doctors were involved and Dr. Marlin organized the procedures to perfection. The entire staff is exceptional. There is no finer.
Have you seen Dr. Gerald Marlin, DMD?
Are you Dr. Marlin?