Dr. Gerald Gardner, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Gardner

Creative Dental

3739 Grand Blvd Brookfield, IL 60513

Dr. Gerald Gardner, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Brookfield, IL and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry in 1987 and practices dentistry.

Dr. Gardner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gardner

4.4

Dr. Gardner?
Dr. Gardner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gerald Gardner, DDS
Dr. Gardner is a fantastic dentist, and he and his staff are wonderful people. I have recommended them to several family members and friends and EVERYONE is very happy with his dental office and services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Gardner, DDS?
Dr expressed an area of concern in my mouth for possible oral cancer. Dr provided no recommendations or referrals to a specialist. Dr had me make a return visit two weeks later, which again led to concern about a specific area in my mouth with no recommendations or referrals. Clearly, the area needs to be biopsied. I was totally abandoned to seek the proper specialists on my own. Because of this, I have had to make several Dr appointments. I've seen a family Dr, 2 ENT's and 2 Oral Surgeons. Each of the Specialists have asked and assumed that I was referred there by a Dentist. I have had to explain that I was not referred and try to explain the area of concern in my mouth myself instead of the Dentist informing the Specialist of the specific areas of concern that need further investigation. If a Dr is going to raise concern for possible cancer, they should also provide advice, recommendations, referrals and follow-ups. A patient should not left to figure it out on their own.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Gardner, DDS?
I will start with -- even as an adult I do not like "the dentist" - however since my 1st visit to Dr. Gardner's office my attitude has changed. Everyone in the office is extreamtly friendly. Pattie is wonderful and funny, and both her and Dr. Gardner explain what's going on and are very gentle. By far The best dental office experience I've ever had. Highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Gardner, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Gardner?

1987
University Of Illinois At Chicago / College Of Dentistry
1983
Loyola University / School Of Dentistry
1987
1983

Dr. Gardner accepts

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. Gardner treats your condition or procedure