Dr. Gerald Curatola, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 61

Dr. Curatola

Rejuvenation Dentistry

521 Park Ave New York, NY 10065

Dr. Gerald Curatola, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY and has been practicing for 36 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry in 1983 and practices dentistry, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.

Dr. Curatola accepts

Dr. Curatola accepts the following insurance:

Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

3.2

Dr. Curatola?
Dr. Curatola's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gerald Curatola, DMD
Dr. Curatola is a compassionate, considerate, and expert dental surgeon. I lived over 7 years with slowly worsening systemic health with no oral signs or symptoms of an infection/cavitation (a "silent killer"). After months of research to even be convinced that these infections exist, I consulted Curatola, who despite being a very busy professional, took the time to address my concerns and explain what was going on based off a 3D (not 2D) x-ray I was VERY lucky to get elsewhere and thermography imaging. I took a leap of faith and underwent surgery to remove an infection he physically found under an implant I had placed over 7 years ago. I am still recovering from the damage that infection caused but am very fortunate to still be alive. Thank you Dr. Curatola for caring about and helping stressful/frustrating people like me with dire dental health cases.
amazing guy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Curatola, DMD?
If you are lucky enough to be Dr. Curatola's patient- you will find top of the line care, graced with his compassionate disposition. He genuinely cares for his patients and takes pride in his work. The entire staff is vibrant, friendly and supportive- Dr. Curatola uses cutting edge procedure & technique- he is truly a pioneer and a leader among Dentists. This dentist knows what all dentists ought to know! He is a SAFE dentist, uses proper protocol for Amalgam removal, he has your overall hea
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Curatola, DMD?
Dr Gerry is a knowledgeable top practitioner. All my visit to him are a pleasure because he is fair and honest with me. I'd recommend Dr Gerry as a top dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Curatola, DMD?
Dr. Curatola was to perform routine fillings on two pain-free, asymptomatic teeth. His careless and aggressive drilling and complete lack of post-operative care left me with five months of excruciating pain, a badly misaligned bite, reshaped teeth, two porcelain crowns and two root canals. Repairs to mitigate the damage caused by this dentist are ongoing. BEWARE
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Curatola, DMD?
Dr. Curatola leads the field in restorative and cosmetic dentistry. After going to several high end dentists, I am finally happy with my smile restoration. My veneers are gorgeous and my gums have never been healthier. The office staff is wonderful and very caring! I look forward to my dental maintenance and cleanings with their amazing hygienists.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Curatola, DMD?
Today I began my Invisagign treatment and I am so happy! In 1 year I will have straight and beautiful teeth. I have done a ton of research before deciding to move forward and I am so thrilled to take this journey with Dr. Curatola. I am not the easiest patient. I ask a ton of questions. But Dr Curatola took his time and answered all my concerns. I highly recommend this office to everyone for all treatment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Curatola, DMD?
Dr. Curatola is compassionate and diligent. He is, without a doubt, one of the top talents in cosmetic and restorative dentistry. He balances a wonderful chair-side manner with cutting-edge skill. I particularly loved his focus on bio compatible materials. The office is beautiful and his staff are friendly and welcoming. The hygienists give the best cleanings I've ever had (and I've had many!). I look forward to my future appointments!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Curatola, DMD?
I have had consistently wonderful quality of care from Dr. Curatola. One of many of my rave reviews arises from my pre-wedding visit mere days before my big day! Dr. Curatola was wonderful. His skillful approach and natural talent allowed him to create my temporary smile which photographed beautifully, and lasted well beyond my honeymoon. Following the wedding, I saw Dr. Curatola for the rest of work and enjoyed each and every visit. State of the art equipment, unparalleled knowledge!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gerald Curatola, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Curatola?