Dr. George Trask, DDS

Dr. George Trask, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. George Trask, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Monroeville, OH and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read his story

136 Ridge St N Ste C

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Trask

Dr. Trask's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Trask "I graduated from Pymatuning Valley High School in Andover Ohio and enlisted in the US Navy as a dental technician. During that time, I pursued my undergraduate studies. I then decided to further my dental career and was accepted at The Ohio State University College of Dentistry and graduated with a Doctorate of Dental Surgery in 1988. While attending dental school I maintained my reserve status in the US Navy and upon graduation from dental school received a Commission in the Navy as a Lieutenant. During my career as a Navy dentist, I had the privilege to travel to various duty stations and provide quality dental care to our service men and women. While in the Navy I also received a one-year Advanced Clinical Training in Dentistry and a year later I obtained a Fellowship from the Academy of General Dentistry. After many moves and many wonderful experiences, I made the decision to retire from the Navy as a Commander in June 2003. My family, which includes my wife Vicki, and our three children were all excited to come back home to Ohio and are pleased to call this home. My wife and I are both from rural areas in Ohio and are elated to be back to our roots. "

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Advanced Clinical Dentistry Training, Us Navy
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Fellowship From The Academy Of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998
  • Doctor Of Dental Surgery, Ohio State University College Of Denistry
    Other Education | Completed 1988

Dr. Trask has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Trask has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Trask does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Trask and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Trask's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Trask to family and friends
4 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Trask's Performance

GOOD

The staff was truly amazing and so wonderful in explaining my procedure to me! I couldn't ask for better service!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0