Dr. George Souris, DDS

Dr. George Souris, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. George Souris, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in North Olmsted, OH and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry in 1988 and practices orthodontics.

26777 Lorain Rd Ste 214

North Olmsted, OH 44070

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Souris

This content was provided by Dr. Souris "Our team is committed to providing outstanding state of the art orthodontic care with exceptional customer service! We strive to achieve excellence and growth in all areas of our profession and treat everyone we encounter with care and respect. We are committed to making you feel at home from the minute you walk in our door and strive to make your experience with braces memorable and fun!"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Jaw Irregularities
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Miami University/ Ohio
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Case Western Reserve/ Specialty In Orthodontics
    Other Education | Completed 1990

Dr. Souris has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Souris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Souris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Souris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Souris' Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Souris to family and friends

Dr. Souris' Performance

Dr. Souris has treated several of my children with braces and most recently treated me with Invisalign. His expertise and knowledge are exceptional and his results speak for themselves. I could not have been any happier with our smiles, and I highly refer him to all my friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Souris treated me as an adult with Invisalign and I was impressed with the result he achieved without using braces. My smile is better than ever, and I love showing it off. The experience was first rate from start to finish, and the staff were wonderful! If you're an adult looking for...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I chose Dr. Souris because of his experience and office hours. I was treated with Invisalign and I am so happy with my smile.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I am new to area and have two children in braces. I was informed that Dr. Souris does not take transfers and it would be hard to find an orthodontist who took transfers. The solution was for me to fly my children back to Columbus, GA for their orthodontist appointments. Our previous orthodontist...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option3

The patient was told over the phone that we utilize very specialized braces and wires that result in the excellent quality care that has lead to our outstanding reputation as a top office in the area. We are not comfortable utilizing other systems of braces that may compromise our result, and removing all the braces and replacing them with our own can be very costly for the patient. Therefore, we always recommend finding an office that would be comfortable using someone else's system of braces.