Dr. George Souris, DDS

Dr. George Souris, DDS

Orthodontics  ·
Dr. George Souris, DDS is an orthodontics practitioner in North Olmsted, OH and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry in 1988 and practices orthodontics.

26777 Lorain Rd Ste 214

North Olmsted, OH 44070

• Ameritas
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio

Learn about Dr. Souris

This content was provided by Dr. Souris "Our team is committed to providing outstanding state of the art orthodontic care with exceptional customer service! We strive to achieve excellence and growth in all areas of our profession and treat everyone we encounter with care and respect. We are committed to making you feel at home from the minute you walk in our door and strive to make your experience with braces memorable and fun!"

1  Practice Areas

• Orthodontics

• Jaw Irregularities
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Orthodontic Disorders
  • Overbite
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Miami University/ Ohio
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Souris has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Souris has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Souris does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Souris and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Souris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Souris

4.5

Dr. Souris?
Dr. Souris' Performance
What People Say About Dr. George Souris, DDS
Dr. Souris straightened my teeth with Invisalign, and I have never been happier with my smile! The overall experience from tecnology to customer service was top notch. I highly recommend Dr. Souris and his staff to anyone needing treatment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Souris, DDS?
Dr. Souris treated both my children with braces and the results were amazing! His technology in the office is superior to anyone in the area! I would highly recommend him to others!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Souris, DDS?
Dr. Souris has treated several of my children with braces and most recently treated me with Invisalign. His expertise and knowledge are exceptional and his results speak for themselves. I could not have been any happier with our smiles, and I highly refer him to all my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Souris, DDS?
Dr. Souris treated me as an adult with Invisalign and I was impressed with the result he achieved without using braces. My smile is better than ever, and I love showing it off. The experience was first rate from start to finish, and the staff were wonderful! If you're an adult looking for...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Souris, DDS?
I chose Dr. Souris because of his experience and office hours. I was treated with Invisalign and I am so happy with my smile.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Souris?