Dr. George Sinnis, DDS

Dr. George Sinnis, DDS

Dentistry | Male

6998 E 30th St Indianapolis, IN 46219 Get Directions

It's quite simple. My duty is to provide my patients with a correct diagnosis, explain to them their options and the pros and cons of those options, and allow them to choose the treatment that's best for them. No high pressure, stressful sales tactics. Just the same treatment I would offer to my own family.

If you're looking for an office with waterfalls, big screen TVs in every operatory, a 3 piece orchestra and spa service while receiving your treatment, we'ere not the office for you. BUT, if you're looking for an office that provides quality dental work in a stress free, family environment where your diagnosis/options, as well as the finances will be simply and thouroughly explained to you before any treatment begins, we're just the right fit. We provide an array of services: from dentures, crowns, root canals, and the removal of wisdom teeth, to braces, both conventional and clear, implants and all cosmetic services. We accept most insurance and offer financing options including our own in- house finance service.  You have my word on it.

Dr. Sinnis' Experience

See how Dr. Sinnis' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Sinnis

Dr. Sinnis accepts 33 insurance carriers

Dr. Sinnis' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sinnis to family and friends
3.2
based on 9 total surveys (1 with a review)
Dr. Sinnis Says:

At Sinnis Family Dental, as impossible as it may seem, we strive to please everyone. If you are displeased with any aspect of our office, do not hesitate to reach out to me either personally or by email. I assure you I will address your concerns to the best of my abilities.

Dr. Sinnis' Performance
    GOOD
in Indianapolis, IN |
I contacted his office to make an emergency appointment. I did not have insurance available because of job change. He agreed to pull the tooth for an amount that I thought was reasonable. However, during the visit and him extracting I was in more pain than what I came in with. He kept attempting or stating he was giving me more anesthesia but I don't think so. I don't know what he was inserting into my gum. Tears came to my eyes. I was so sadden when I got home and disappointed with the pain.
Have you seen Dr. George Sinnis, DDS?
Are you Dr. Sinnis?

Compare Dr. Sinnis

}

Dr. Sinnis' Care Philosophy

Dr. Sinnis says...

We provide a full range of services so that our patients don't feel as if their treatment has been outsourced to numerous providers. In the rare instances where your particular problem necessitates the expertise of a specialist, then, because it's in your best interest, a referral will be made.

Dr. Sinnis says...

Dr. Sinnis' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Indiana not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Chipped Tooth

Graduated in 1993

Iu

Graduated in 1989

• Greek

Dr. Sinnis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sinnis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics