Dr. George Sinnis, DDS

Dr. George Sinnis, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. George Sinnis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Indianapolis, IN and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Iu School Of Dentistry in 1993 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.Read his story

6998 E 30th St

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Sinnis

Dr. Sinnis' bio

This content was provided by Dr. Sinnis "If you're looking for an office with waterfalls, big screen TVs in every operatory, a 3 piece orchestra and spa service while receiving your treatment, we'ere not the office for you. BUT, if you're looking for an office that provides quality dental work in a stress free, family environment where your diagnosis/options, as well as the finances will be simply and thouroughly explained to you before any treatment begins, we're just the right fit. We provide an array of services: from dentures, crowns, root canals, and the removal of wisdom teeth, to braces, both conventional and clear, implants and all cosmetic services. We accept most insurance and offer financing options including our own in- house finance service. You have my word on it. "

This content was provided by Dr. Sinnis "It's quite simple. My duty is to provide my patients with a correct diagnosis, explain to them their options and the pros and cons of those options, and allow them to choose the treatment that's best for them. No high pressure, stressful sales tactics. Just the same treatment I would offer to my own family."

5  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Iu
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Iu School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1993

Dr. Sinnis has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sinnis has no media or publications listed.

• Greek

Dr. Sinnis does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sinnis and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sinnis' Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sinnis to family and friends
9 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Sinnis' Performance

GOOD

Dr. Sinnis Says:
"

At Sinnis Family Dental, as impossible as it may seem, we strive to please everyone. If you are displeased with any aspect of our office, do not hesitate to reach out to me either personally or by email. I assure you I will address your concerns to the best of my abilities.

"

I contacted his office to make an emergency appointment. I did not have insurance available because of job change. He agreed to pull the tooth for an amount that I thought was reasonable. However, during the visit and him extracting I was in more pain than what I came in with. He kept attempting...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Are you Dr. Sinnis?