Dr. George Sepiashvili, DDS

Dr. George Sepiashvili, DDS

Dentistry  |
Dr. George Sepiashvili, DDS is a dentist who practices in Mohegan Lake, NY. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 18 years.

1966 E Main St

Mohegan Lake, NY 10547

• Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Sepiashvili

This content was provided by Dr. Sepiashvili "Our progressive-modern facility offers state-of-the-art technology to ensure that you're over the moon with the results of your treatment. To make your visit a relaxing one, we also offer televisions for your viewing enjoyment."

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures
  • Zoom!® Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1999

Dr. Sepiashvili has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sepiashvili has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Sepiashvili does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sepiashvili and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sepiashvili's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sepiashvili to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Sepiashvili's Performance
in Yorktown Heights, NY |
Exceptional people from the first phone call to the beautiful new smile. Both Dentists were amazing at their profession and two of the loveliest people I have had the pleasure to cross paths with. I will continue my ongoing routine care there . The entire staff is kind, capable & professional. I have a lot of medical issues and they worked well with my physicians .
Somers, NY |
This dental office destroyed my husbands four front teeth. He went to them for dental care and they talked him into a cosmetic (and unnecessary) procedure. They filed his teeth into four points and glued temporary veneers on which left him unable to eat properly and kept popping off for the two weeks until the "permanent" veneers were put on. It has been five years and they are still popping off. He has been going to a real dentist to repair the damage done by this office.
in Cortlandt Manor, NY |
This is the Best Dentist you can go to ! He just gave me a lovely new smile ! I had tried many dentists before I found Dr George, and now so happy with the excellent care me and my family are given by him and his generous staff ! Art for your mouth !
in Fishkill, NY |
I am always pleased with my care under Dr George. He is professional, gentle and has a wonderful personality. All stam members are professional and very kind.
Doctor was rude. Staff kept claiming they were being "thorough" when they were excessive and didn't explain anything. Everything was over the top and not worth being there. Stay away and go to a normal dentist.
We enjoy long-standing, friendly relationships with our patients where we provide them the utmost in quality care. Depending on the needs of the patient, multiple appointments are frequently required. This is the standard of care in dentistry- not just our office. Even so, we are not a fit for everyone. We are disappointed that we could not meet this particular patient's expectations and wish them all the best at their new dental home, wherever that may be.
in Yonkers |
I really hate going to the dentist. I know it's important but it's really easy to put off. I have been going to Dr. George for years now and they have changed my opinion on dentists. I would recommend them to anyone. The staff is amazing, welcoming and warm. They know who you are and treat you right- this is how it should be.
in Nanuet, NY |
very very expensive and is too aggressive with his treatment. did i really need 9 cavities repair , another dentist said no !!!!!! he over treats patients apparently
Have you seen Dr. George Sepiashvili, DDS?

Visit Dr. Sepiashvili