Dr. George Schneeberger, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery •  Male • Age 66

Dr. Schneeberger

Schneeberger, George Richard D

5100 S Pennsylvania Ave Lansing, MI 48911

Dr. George Schneeberger, DDS is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in Lansing, MI. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Schneeberger to book an appointment.

Dr. Schneeberger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schneeberger

Dr. Schneeberger?
What People Say About Dr. George Schneeberger, DDS
Perfect , had a broken tooth, got in the same day and had a new one when I left, PAIN free, this Dentist is a really nice guy
Larry Russell – Jul 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Schneeberger, DDS?
Dr Scneeberger is the first Dentist that can numb your mouth when doing a filling without you feeling anything. Great
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Schneeberger, DDS?
I was looking for a dentist who could see my recently disabled adult daughter and meet her special needs. Dr Schneeberger was able to see her right away. He is kind and gentle and easy to communicate with. The entire staff and office emits a calm peaceful feeling.
Gail S. in Lansing, MI – Oct 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Schneeberger, DDS?
First I love this office!!!. On my first visit after trying to get into a Dentist that I had been going to for over 20 years an would not see me for two weeks even though I had a chipped tooth frustrated I called Dr schneeberger practice. They asked me to hold to check how quick they could get me in and asked if I could come in within the hour ?? I was so happy An they new who I was the second I walked in ! It was the absolute warmest welcome! Thankyou for that and the continued care. JD
James Gatewood in Eagle, MI – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Schneeberger, DDS?
Finally found a dentist who makes the whole family feel comfortable! I love the way he treats his patients like real people. He takes time to explain things & make you feel comfortable bit doesn't over do it. The rest of his staff is just as knowledgeable, friendly & caring! Also I have recommend others who said they completely agree.
Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Schneeberger, DDS?
I’ve been with this office for nearly 2 years now, and absolutely love the practice! Dr. Schneeberger is very knowledgeable and explains things so well. Super nice dentist and the staff is just as amazing!! Very prompt, friendly and always there to help or answer any questions you might have. Very up to date on all dental technology, but with a hometown feel!! You can’t go wrong! Love them!
Nicole Lantis in Lansing, MI – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Schneeberger, DDS?
I intentionally asked to schedule the work so I incurred little or no cost. $300 later I found out my wishes were ignored.
Steve in Dimondale, MI – Oct 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Schneeberger, DDS?
Dr. Schneeberger is always kind, caring, and really listens when I have questions or concerns. His staff are friendly and personable and always try to get me in quickly when I need a cleaning. The facility is clean and spacious. 10/10!
Saline, MI – Sep 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Schneeberger, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Schneeberger?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery