Dr. George Sargiss, DDS

Dr. George Sargiss, DDS

Orthodontics  |

Dr. George Sargiss, DDS is a dentist who practices in Freehold, NJ. He is 55 years old.

Brace Place Orthodontics

• MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Sargiss

This content was provided by Dr. Sargiss "Brace Place Orthodontics is proud to have a 30-year legacy as one of the leading orthodontic practices in the state of New Jersey. Our practice has created more than 35,000 great smiles and is honored to have treated more than 300 dentists and their families. With superb orthodontic results, along with great customer service, we continually strive to provide the highest quality care so we can offer our patients a world-class experience."

• Orthodontics

• Orthodontic Treatment, Early
  • Retainers
  • Two-Phase Orthodontic Treatment
  • iTero™ Digital Scanning

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Villanova University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Weill Cornell Medical College

Dr. Sargiss has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sargiss has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sargiss does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sargiss and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sargiss' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sargiss to family and friends
Dr. Sargiss' Performance
Millstone, NJ |
Sue and Dr. Sargiss were wonderful today. They explained everything in detail to Jillian and made her understand why she needed braces. The presentation of her treatment plan was excellent. She is so excited to be starting treatment. Thank you!
Teaneck, NJ |
Having to have two kids in braces it is always so nice to come to The Brace Place. The staff is on time, courteous and willing to answer any questions we have. The orthodontists and assistants are always good at keeping the kids informed on what is happening with their teeth and the why and what of each step. They also have wonderful insentives to keep the kids taking more personal responsibility in the care of their teeth. Thank you Brace Place
Newark, NJ |
We have been coming here for nearly ten years. I would not go anywhere else!
in Howell |
My kids love going to brace place! The staff is wonderful and the doctors are excellent! Highly recommend!
Freehold, NJ |
Dr. Sargiss and the entire team at Brace Place Freehold are amazing: we never wait longer than 5 minutes to be taken back for an appointment, the staff are *always* friendly and caring and explain everything they're going to do before they do it. Having braces is not a wonderful part of growing up; Dr. Sargiss and his team make having them the most positive experience it can be.
Howell, NJ |
I was treated at the Brace Place for almost 2 years. I felt as though Dr. Sargiss was good until just about a few weeks ago, when I went to complain because my one tooth (why I originally got braces for, shifted). He told me I should get cosmetic bonding first & then pay another $700 for a new set of retainers. He acted like a total stranger. Nothing like the professional Dr. that treated me for 2 years prior to my last visit. I will not bring my 2 children to this practice as I had anticipated
Freehold, NJ |
Love this practice! Everyone is very professional. I would highly recommend the Brace Place!!
in Freehold, NJ |
Great place to be.great doctors.Very friendly staff.Good Time management.Very happy with the results.
in Jackson, NJ |
Dr. Sargiss evaluated my teeth and told me why I needed braces. He was very nice.
in Neptune, NJ |
Always professional, cheerful and courteous. This practice is the prototype for all business, though it sets the bar very high. We discovered Brace Place through word of mouth. I had several separate referrals from several very satisfied sources. We are delighted with them.
in Brookville, NY |
We love Brace Place in Freehold as evidenced by driving all the way from Long Island for our two sons, Tyler and Justin. There is no alternatives.
Have you seen Dr. George Sargiss, DDS?

Visit Dr. Sargiss