Dentistry  |
Male
Dr. George Mansfield IV, DDS
Dr. George Mansfield IV, DDS is a dentist who practices in Seymour, IN. He has been practicing for 23 years.

201 W Tipton St

Seymour, IN 47274

Learn about Dr. Mansfield IV

"You and your family can look your best with bright, healthy smiles. Following your comprehensive exams, we will work together to customize treatment plans to restore your dental health and design more youthful, beautiful smiles." -Dr. George Mansfield

• Chipped Tooth

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University Bloomington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • General Practice Residency, Naval Medical Center Portsmouth Va
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995

Dr. Mansfield IV has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Mansfield IV has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Mansfield IV does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Mansfield IV and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Mansfield IV's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Mansfield IV to family and friends
Dr. Mansfield IV's Performance
in Seymour, IN |
Dr. Mansfield has been my and my children's dentist for over 10 years. I have experienced several dentists in my life, due to moving around with the military. Once I found Dr. Mansfield, no matter what duty station we were at I made sure that we would come back for our teeth cleaning and any work that one of us needed. Dr. Mansfield works well with children and adults. It wasn't until recently both of my children were convinced that Dr. Mansfield never used a needle.
in Seymour, IN |
I remember years ago, I woke up with a horrible toothache. I called every dentist in town but none of them could get me in, except one. Dr. Mansfield got me in, and not only took care of my toothache, but also help me make important decisions about the rest of my teeth. He is a great dentist with great staff. I recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist.
in Seymour in. |
I neglected my teeth for a long time and was recommended Dr Mansfield by a co worker. He and his staff laid out a plan of action to get my teeth in order.Very happy with the whole evperience with the whole staff.Would easily recommend the Dr Mansfields office.
in Scottsburg Indiana |
I used to be a patient that couldn't be seen without Halcion. I can say now that Dr Mansfield has changed that for me. He makes my dental experience 10x more relaxing then any other visit I have ever had anywhere else. I want to personally thank you Dr Mansfield for helping me conquer my dental fears! I highly recommend Seymour Family Dentistry for anyone looking for a new dentist they can truely feel comfortable with!
Have you seen Dr. George Mansfield IV, DDS?
Are you Dr. Mansfield IV?