Dr. George Hoop, DDS

DentistryMale

Dr. George Hoop, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Fort Myers, FL. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hoop to book an appointment.

Dr. Hoop

Total Dental Solutions for Adults

12630 WHITEHALL DR Fort Myers, FL 33907

Dr. Hoop's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hoop

Dr. Hoop?
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Explained conditions well (6)
    Dr. Hoop is simply the Best dentist I have ever known. He is a top notch doctor with golden hands and an awesome personality. He is unique, honest, has a sense of humor, and above all his golden hands do miracle. I cracked one of my front veneer in half on a Friday afternoon. I panicked because I was hosting an important Christmas party. Doctor Hoops had a surgery going on but he felt my concern. He fixed it with a composite without changing or removing the half veneer left on my tooth. He saved my veneer and lots of money. He made me feel presentable to my guests. I feel so lucky to be doctor Hoop’s patient. Since I am going to doctor Hoop, I get tons of compliments on my smile. I highly recommend this doctor. And the staff, is kind, professional, understanding, cordial, and responsive. The office is equipped with the latest state-of-the art dental Technology. Hurry! Make an appointment! You will not regret it. I bet that it will be the best move you made in life.
    Dr. Anna Bella Verzura – Dec 22, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Hoop, DDS?
    I've been a patient of Dr. Hoop for 15 years and he is an amazing dentist and a wonderful person. Dr. Hoop has taken great care of all my dental needs. Recently, I had an implant from thirty years ago that got loose. This is a very difficult problem to fix and an extremely delicate and labor intensive procedure that doesn't always work. Dr. Hoop has the skill, experience and knowledge and was able to save my implant!!! He also is always professional and makes me feel comfortable and confident that he will take good care of me as his patient. Also, all the staff, Lindsey, Sherri, Teresa and Joni are always so friendly and provide excellent care. Dr. Hoop is not only my dentist but he also provides dental care for my spouse and children. I highly recommend Dr. Hoop and feel so fortunate to have him as my dentist. He is excellent!!
    Nancy – Jul 26, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Hoop, DDS?
    Extremely friendly and Knowledgeable. He was not a product pusher, and when I had a problem he explained every option I had in detail. I told him I didn't like my breath sometimes and instead of the typical response of floss more, he probed more to find the real issue. The office staff is extremely friendly and feels like a family.
    Jason in Fort Myers, Florida – Apr 19, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. George Hoop, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hoop?

1989