Dr. George D. Green, DDS

Dr. George D. Green, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Green practices Dentistry at 1 location in Coral Springs, FL.

Are you Dr. Green? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Green's Experience

Experience with Dr. Green
Dr. Green's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (20)
in Coral Springs, FL |
Dr. George D. Green was my dentist for 9 years and he was the best. I had a fear of major dental work due to prior experiences with other dentists and from day one, Dr. Green reassured me. From that point on I went to no one else. He fixed all of my dental issues and I have been pain-free for years. I never once felt the numbing needle. Even when my insurance changed, I went to him for surgery. I always recommended him to my friends. Thank you, Dr. Green, for being a dentist I could trust!
in Pompano Beach, FL |
The best thing for their practice has left. Dr. Gross. Dr. Green does smell like smoke, there's constantly a high turnover rate with new staff, so you can never get comfortable with one person.
in Coral Springs Florids |
The office staff are only after your money. This office is like a butcher shop no compassion for patients. Dr Green used to care but now that he sold the practice it's all about money! I would never recommend this practice to anyone!!!!!!
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
This guy did a root canal, which left me in pain for months. I went to an Endodontist on my own who had to retreat the tooth because he missed a canal. He also never responded to my letter, and I was a long time patient.
in Coral Springs, FL |
I do not recommend Dr. Green nor the Union Dental Facility that he runs or leads. Its a high turnover group of very inexperienced dental hygienists that handle most dental procedures that Dentists should be performing. You never get the same hygienist twice. Dr. Green seems to know what he is doing but his procedures are always botched and ones that do not go well or as planned. Cleanings are terrible, procedures are worse! All 4 of my family members fired Dr. Green & Union Dental. Terrible!
This office is money hungry not concerned about your problems or the right way of solving even a minor problem. The dentist spread his time very thin among the many patients he see all at the same. The rest of the work are finish by dental hygienist or so called asst. who are not dentist Not License To Do Dentisry. As a result, disaster ensue. The Board of Dentistry needs to investigate the qualifications of personnels working in this office. You couldn't get hold of a manager for refunds.
Coral Springs, FL |
Dr Green is very pushy. He wants to fix every tooth with a crown , basically if you have insurance he wants to utilize it. He smells like cigarette smoke. The woman who schedules procedures is like a used car sales person, rude and pushy. The front office and hygentist are all very nice.
Very nice guy, but he smokes...so he smells like cigarettes when he comes near you.
Have you seen Dr. George D. Green, DDS?
Are you Dr. Green?

Compare Dr. Green

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.