Dr. George T. Felt, DDS

Dr. George T. Felt, DDS

Dentistry | Male

I love the challenge of delivering the highest possible quality of care to my many diverse patients. It's incredibly rewarding to see how happy my patients are when they look in the mirror and see themselves with a fabulous smile for the first time. I also love working with the caring and talented people who make up the team at Meredith Dental. This team far exceeds the average standard of care in our field while making it look easy, and they do it with TLC. I have been practicing dentistry since 1982 when I received my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Northwestern University. My advanced training includes a residency in general dentistry at Booth Memorial Hospital in New York, attaining my certificate of completion in 1983, as well as a residency in Periodontics at New York University, for which I was awarded my specialty certificate in 1989. I became a Board Certified diplomate of the American Board of General Dentistry in 2014. Currently only 1 percent of all general dentists are Board Certified, so this was a great honor and a privilege. I participate in approximately 100 hours of dental education programs every year, as both a life-long student and a teacher. In April, 2012, I received a Certificate of Achievement from Progressive Orthodontic Seminars for completion of 400 hours of continuing education in orthodontics. The initials 'MAGD' after the name indicate my status as a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry. In order to receive this designation, a passionate commitment to continuing education is essential. In July, 2009, I was awarded the MAGD certificate recognizing my completion of more than 1,100 hours of continuing education studying 16 different disciplines in dentistry (such as esthetics, periodontics, orthodontics, implants, etc.). This commitment to learning has enabled me to remain current with what is new in the profession and to incorporate the latest and best materials and techniques into the practice. I have attended more than 2000 hours of continuing education since graduation from dental school. I am lucky to spend my life with my wife, Elyse. We both enjoy the company of our cat, Buddy, and we're true nature lovers. I maintain memberships with the Lakes Region Conservation Trust, the Loon Center, and the Nature Conservancy. I find outdoor activities like fly fishing and scuba diving very relaxing, but I also enjoy supporting the arts, especially music. I'll admit that I have a sweet tooth the size of Texas, but I stay healthy with diligent brushing, flossing, and exercise.Read more

Meredith Dental

Learn about this Dentist

Welcome to Meredith Dental www.meredithdental.comRead more

Personal Bio

Dr. Felt's Experience

Visiting Dr. Felt

Dr. Felt accepts 3 insurance carriers

Dr. Felt's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Felt to family and friends
based on 4 total surveys (1 with a review)
Experience with Dr. Felt
Dr. Felt's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (4)
in Meredith, NH |
An outstanding professional whose integrity, honesty and compassion make a dreamy match for his superb credentials. His devotion to his patients, dedication to outstanding creative approaches to addressing the results of a comprehensive diagnosis, offers, in this new patient's opinion, other patients - smart and lucky enough to find him - an affordable, digestible, custom dental plan to which they can look forward to carrying out.
Have you seen Dr. George T. Felt, DDS?
Are you Dr. Felt?

• Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for New Hampshire.

Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine

Board Certified By American Board Of General Dentistry

Completed in 2014

Progressive Orthodontic Seminars-Certificate

Completed in 2012

Dr. Felt has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Felt has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Felt does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Felt and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Felt's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
  • Malpractice claims in New Hampshire not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Felt

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Felt's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Felt

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Felt says...

I have been practicing dentistry since 1982 when I received my Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Northwestern University. My advanced training includes a residency in general dentistry at Booth Memorial Hospital in New York, attaining my certificate of completion in 1983, as well as a residency in Periodontics at New York University, for which I was awarded my specialty certificate in 1989.  I became a Board Certified diplomate of the American Board of General Dentistry in 2014.  Currently only 1 percent of all general dentists are Board Certified, so this was a great honor and a privilege.

I participate in approximately 100 hours of dental education programs every year, as both a life-long student and a teacher.  In April, 2012, I received a Certificate of Achievement from Progressive Orthodontic Seminars for completion of 400 hours of continuing education in orthodontics. The initials 'MAGD' after the name indicate my status as a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry. In order to receive this designation, a passionate commitment to continuing education is essential. In July, 2009, I was awarded the MAGD certificate recognizing my completion of more than 1,100 hours of continuing education studying 16 different disciplines in dentistry (such as esthetics, periodontics, orthodontics, implants, etc.). This commitment to learning has enabled me to remain current with what is new in the profession and to incorporate the latest and best materials and techniques into the practice. I have attended more than 2000 hours of continuing education since graduation from dental school.

Dr. Felt's Care Philosophy