Dentistry  |
Dr. Geoffrey Jackson, DDS
Dr. Geoffrey Jackson, DDS is a dentist who practices in Tampa, FL. He is 34 years old and has been practicing for 8 years.

Jackson Dental PA

101 E Kennedy Blvd Ste 300

Tampa, FL 33602

• Ameritas
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

• University of Florida-Gainesville
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 2009

Dr. Jackson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Jackson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Jackson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Jackson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Jackson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Jackson to family and friends
Dr. Jackson's Performance
in Tampa, FL |
Love the professionalism and likability of Dr. Jackson and his staff. Love their sense of humor and feeling that they care. - Most importantly, I came home after having a crown and filling (each side of my mouth) and didn't feel like I had any dental work done later that night. Everything feels normal and even. Dr. Jackson is very patient with questions and tells you he will work at your pace and comfort.
Riverview, FL |
The experience was awesome. They used the latest technology. Dr. Jackson is a top notch dentist. He takes the time to listen and he and his staff does quality work. Everyone went out of their way to make me feel comfortable. Very professional and courteous - makes you feel very welcomed.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Jackson is a professional with your best interest in mind. His goal is to deliver as comfortable experience as possible, and he succeeds. Dr. Jackson is very particular about ensuring his work is cosmetically top notch and that the patient is satisfied with the results. I have had quite a bit of work done by Dr. Jackson over the last few years and I can unequivocally recommend his practice.
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
Always professional and relaxing environment. While in the massage chair and pleasant view had my filling completed in 30 minutes. Left the appointment relaxed and refreshed ~
in Clearwater, FL |
Great crown work!
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Jackson and his staff provide exceptional service, are kind and friendly, and made me feel very comfortable on my first visit. His office is state of the art with all the newest technology, and I felt very confident in everyone who worked on me during my appointment (permanent crown). I would definitely recommend Dr. Jackson and his staff to anyone looking for a dentist experience that you will actually enjoy!
Tampa, FL |
Amazing doctor, staff, and office! Truly enjoy going to the dentist... no lie.
in Tampa, FL |
I've had dental anxiety since childhood and it carried into adulthood. My worried husband (whose dentist is Dr. Jackson) finally convinced me to go in. Wow, I'm so impressed by the friendly staff and state of the art space. Lots of daylight pooring in from every angle and rooms contributes to a soothing experience (it doesn't feel like a clinic). Dr. Jackson and his team are very friendly and most importantly empathetic. Thank you Jackson team, you're all wonderful :)
in Tampa, FL |
Jackson Dental gives going to the dentist a whole new experience. Friendly smiles greet you at the door and then the state-of-the-art patient experience begins with a comfy chair, headphones, and your choice of watching TV or Netflix. When it's time to get down to business, Dr. Jackson and his team ensure that you fully understand what is to be expected. His knowledge, mannerism, patience, and friendly personality are the qualities that changed my dentist perception.
in Dunedin, FL |
Great doctor that is smart and funny make it whole a lot of experience.
in Brandon, FL |
Everyone here makes you feel so comfortable and welcome. Everyone is just so perfect. I can't ask for better!
in Tampa, FL |
Always a professional staff, on time, no billing issues. Great dentist to come to. Also, massage chairs..
in Tampa, FL |
This office is beyond amazing! From the moment you walk in, you feel very welcomed. Everyone is so friendly and nice.The whole staff including the Dentist are very informative and educated. They make sure you fully understand your mouth, from your teeth to your gums. I've never had such a detailed visit nor learned so much about my teeth. This office is also fully equipped with new, modern technology. I definitely recommend Dr. Jackson and his staff.
in Saint Petersburg, FL |
Dr. Jackson is very warm and caring. You can tell that he is very invested in making sure you have a healthy mouth and a beautiful smile. His hygeneist, Jael, is very thorough and super friendly. It's a winning combination.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Jackson is not only a skilled, knowledgeable dentist, but a personable, friendly one who can give you great tips to make sure your smile shines.
Dr Jackson is a wonderful dentist! Highest standard of care and professionalism.
in Largo, FL |
I was new to the area and needed a dentist for my daughter and myself. They had good reviews so I decided to make appointments for us. We both love like going to the dentist. My daughter is a college student and said it was the best dentist she had ever been to. They are all extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Their office is close for my daughter but well worth the trip fom Largo for myself.
in New York, NY |
There is no better dentist in Tampa!
in Tampa |
Amazing, as always!
in Tampa, FL |
Cutting edge, passionate, and thorough. Explains everything he is doing and why he is doing it. Very comfortable in his office and confident in his abilities.
Very detailed and friendly staff.
in Tampa, FL |
Dr. Geoff Jackson and his highly capable staff took me in immediately to treat a tooth that had cracked. He put on a new crown and solved the problem. Thanks Geoff and Trish.
in Tampa, FL |
Overall, the staff is extremely knowledgeable, friendly and professional! I will recommend Dr. Jackson to anyone I know.
in Tampa, FL |
Awesome as always. We tell everyone we know to switch to Dr. Jackson's office.
in Tampa, FL |
Without exaggeration, exceeds all expectations. It is clear that this practice is committed to having the latest technology and ensuring the patient has a pleasant experience.
in Tampa, FL |
Best dentist experience EVER.
Tampa, FL |
Best dentist I have ever been to!
in Tampa, FL |
I had a wonderful experience. I had three fillings replaced, what was expected to take three hours only took about two. Dr. Jackson was very personable and in tune to my comfort thoughout the procedure. I have recommended the practice to all my friends.
in Venice, FL |
Dr. Jackson was fantastic. I had a dental emergency over the holiday weekend and he was more than happy to work me in to fix things. He took my severe anxiety about the dentist to heart and made my experience as pleasant as it could be! I am a new patient and will be happy to continue following with Dr. Jackson. I haven't felt this comfortable with a dentist in years!
in Tampa, FL |
Friendly, polite, professional manner that puts you at ease with your procedure, attentive to your every need or anxious moment as you go through your procedure.
Everything was terrific as always! -Travis
Have you seen Dr. Geoffrey Jackson, DDS?
Are you Dr. Jackson?

Dental
    Dental PPO
    Delta Dental PPO
  • DenteMax
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA PPO
    MetLife PPO
  • United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    Basic PPO

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dentistry