Dr. Geoffrey Bell, DDS

Dr. Geoffrey Bell, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Geoffrey Bell, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Carlsbad, CA. He practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

804 Carlsbad Village Dr

Carlsbad, CA 92008

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Bell

Dr. Bell's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Bell "As a young child and soft-drink-loving teenager who hated the dentist and had cavities every visit, my initial experiences with dentistry were much like many of you. As such, I have had more than my share of dental work. Because I share those experiences, I realize my job is to make you feel good about your teeth now, not guilty about the past. My personal perspective enables me to understand and relate to people who have significant fears and concerns about dental care.\ My childhood dentist would be rolling over in his grave if he knew my occupation today. He was not understanding, gentle, or concerned about why I had so many cavities. My mission is to empower you to become a better patient by making your dental experience comfortable and comprehensible through exceptional and gentle care. My most important role as a dentist is to help you understand how we can work together to prevent future problems. I am constantly exploring and researching new ways to help my patients stay healthy.I did not come to dentistry on a single career path. My journey of employment took many turns; I was a taco fryer at Taco Bell, deckhand on a tanker, waiter at the Hungry Hunter (I was a terrible waiter), houseman at La Costa Resort, dental lab tech, auto mechanic, ski mechanic, surf shop employee and a corrosion engineering technician. It probably doesn't hurt that my father was a psychologist, but one of the most important things I have learned from these different jobs and life experiences is how to get along with all types of people. In addition, I also learned what I like to do best. My whole life I have enjoyed working with my hands, from jewelry making to working as an auto mechanic. (Working on dental implants is like working on an exotic car with feelings attached.) After graduating with high honors from UCSD in 1974, I found my life's passion at the UCLA School of Dentistry where I was able to use my ability to relate to others and my hands to contribute to others. I graduated from UCLA School of Dentistry in 1980. "

6  Practice Areas

• Gingivitis
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• Ucsd
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Dr. Bell has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bell has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bell does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bell and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bell's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bell

Dr. Bell?
Dr. Bell's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Bell?