Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD

Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female
Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Bonita Springs, FL. She practices dentistry.

23451 Walden Center Dr Ste 100

Bonita Springs, FL 34134

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Garris treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Garris' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Garris

Dr. Garris?
Dr. Garris' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD
Recent
Excellent Dentist trained at Tufts Univ. - among best in country. She is personable and communicative. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD?
Had a new crown to put in, very pleased how it turned out, in a couple of days I forgot about it, feels like it my natural tooth.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD?
I was in a bad situation with a cracked front tooth veneer. Dr. Garris could not have been any better in making me feel comfortable during the entire procedure. She explained everything to me and constantly made sure that I was not in any pain while she worked on me. She is meticulous in making sure that her work is perfect. I was extremely satisfied and I would highly recommend Dr. Garris to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD?
Great Dentist. Very knowledgeable and courteous to me and her assistant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD?
Dr. Garris was very friendly, thoroughly explained what she was seeing during the exam, and detailed what needed to be done. During the actual dental work she asked repeatedly if I was okay and really had my comfort in mind. Great experience considering I am a bit dental phobic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD?
I would, and already have,recommend Dr. Garris to family and friends. She is very knowledgeable and very personable. She takes time to explain everything. She is very thorough. She also seems to truly love her job, which is refreshing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD?
This was my first appt at Pelican Dentistry and I was meeting Dr. Garris for the first time. My immediate impression was "oh, how young!" but any concern about her youth or inexperience was quickly gone. Dr. Garris has a wonderful blend of professionalism, confidence, skill, and a very nice chair-side manner. She walked me through her work on my tooth and gave me options with their prices. I felt no pressure to choose the higher cost option. Her work was done in a timely manner and well done.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD?
Dr. Garris is very meticulous about her work. She also is careful to let you know what is she doing and why.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD?
I am extremely impressed with Dr. Garris and her Assistent. she is not only knowledgeable and top professional, she also makes your time there really feeling comfortable, caring, almost feels like I am the most important customer of the day! I got a new crown today in a record short time totally painless! I can honestly say the whole experience was really a pleasure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD?
Dr. Garris is extremely caring, knowledgeable and talented! Being a retired surgeon and new to her practice, I am very impressed with Dr. Gariss' abilities and personality. She expertly, quickly and painlessly filled two cavities today. I can honestly say the whole experience was really a pleasure. I felt absolutely no pain prior, during or after the procedure. Dr. Garris and the entire Pelican Landing Dental staff are delightful, skilled and very professional. I highly recommend her practice!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD?
Very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Great dentist. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Genevieve Garris, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Garris?