Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Girgis

River Square Family Dentistry .

930 W Avon Rd Ste 19 Rochester Hills, MI 48307

Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Rochester Hills, MI and has been practicing for 28 years. She graduated from University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry in 1991 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.

Dr. Girgis accepts

Dr. Girgis accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Dental Network of America
Dental Network of America DPPO
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Girgis treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

At River Square Family Dentistry, we aim to serve you, our patients, with the most suitable and quality care. Our dentist, Dr. Gehan Girgis , and our long-term staff are committed to providing caring service to our patients with integrity and compass...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Dr. Girgis?
Dr. Girgis' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Dr Girgis is an excellent dentist. She and her team (Salwa and Robin) are caring and warm. My family and I have been regular patients for 26 years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?
Dr. Girgis and her assistants have cared for my dental issues for over twenty years. I came to her with many dental challenges and she has helped me continue smiling. I never felt comfortable with past dentists until Dr. Girgis. -Tim Lechtenberg
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?
Absolutely the best dentist anywhere! I love Dr. Girgis. Flawless work, exceptional patient care, I can’t say enough good about her. My 93 year old mother sees her, my children and wife see her, we’ve referred many people to her and every one has been delighted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?
excellent,compassionate with enough experience to trust her
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?
Dr. Girgis is an extraordinary dentist and a genuinely lovely person. She's been our family dentist for over 20 years, and had done a consistently brilliant job for my 90 year old mother, my children from the time they were 5 to the present, to my wife and my own self. Exemplary technical skills, gentle and charming, she is the dentist of choice for over 20 friends and family, and everyone loves her. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?
Excellent dentist & staff... Ever since day 1, Dr. Girgis has been and is wonderful, amazing, thoughtful and caring!! Best dentist I ever had and have , been through 5 dentist until I found her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Girgis for a very long time, Not that any one really want to go to a dentist, but when you have to go, she makes every effort to fit your schedule weather it is a scheduled appointment or an emergency. Dr. Girgis takes the time needed with her patients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?
Dr Girgis has been our family dentist for over 20 years. We all love her and trust her expertise as an established Doctor of Dentistry. She has cared for our family and 4 children over those years. Our son travels from Chicago to see her twice a year for his cleanings and check up's. She is the only one he trusts to care for his teeth. She provides painless dental procedures and personally calls that evening or the next day to see how you are doing. She is like part of our family!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?
Dr Girgis is very experienced, she knows what she is doing and extremely honest.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?
My family and I have been seeing Dr. Girgis for 15 years. The doctor and her staff are outstanding. They are professional and friendly and most of all always concerned and caring. I would offer an unqualified recommendation of their practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?
Great experience from a wonderful dentist and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?
My husband and I have been patients of Dr.Girgis for almost 20 years ! Dr.Girgis is very friendly and polite, she takes utmost care in treating all her patients !! Her work is phenomenal ! Have recommended Dr.Girgis to a lot of our friends and they all are extremely happy with her exceptional work !! Amazing family dentist in the Rochester Hills area !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Girgis for about 11 years and she is the absolute best dentist I have ever had. All the staff make you feel welcome and at ease. You are never kept waiting for very long, and she never pushes you to have unneeded, unwanted, or unaffordable procedures. She has helped keep my teeth healthy and beautiful for many years. Dr. Girgis is so caring, she'll even call you personally to check on your condition if you are having problems. I feel she is ALWAYS there for me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?
I have been a patient with Dr. Girgis since 1997 and have enjoyed watching her practice grow. When she told me I needed crowns she was very patient with me since I felt that I was too young for crowns. She put them in a few at a time. When I had problems with my temporary crown she met me at her office right away to help me even though it was a Sunday. My crowns are now ten years old and doing great! Her staff is always very pleasant and helpful. I would recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?
The best Dentist in the area. My family and I have been Dr. Girgis' patients for 20 years. We are extremely satisfied with Dr Girgis and the entire staff. Dr. Girgis' work is exceptional and professional. I would recommend Dr. Girgis to any one who needs a dentist. She is trust worthy; who does exceptional work! Shahida Archer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gehan Girgis, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Girgis?

• Mon: 2:00pm - 8:00pm