Dr. Geetha Srinivasan, DMD

DentistryFemale

Dentistry

Dr. Geetha Srinivasan, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Trappe, PA and has over 16 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from University of Pennsylvania / School of Dental Medicine in 2006. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Geetha Srinivasan, DMD

The Gentle Dentist of Collegeville, Trappe PA

16 E 1st Ave Trappe, PA 19426

Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners

Compare Dr. Srinivasan with our nearby Dentistry Practitioners at Jefferson Lansdale Hospital.

Make an appointment at Jefferson Lansdale Hospital today at (215) 596-4838.

These providers are on the medical staff of Jefferson Lansdale Hospital.

Dr. Srinivasan's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Srinivasan

3.4482758620689653%

Dr. Srinivasan

Didn't know a doctor could be so caring!
I have had extensive work done by Dr. Srinivasan. She is not only incredibly capable and talented, she is interested in and excited by what she is doing. My teeth were eroded and damaged by a very difficult pregnancy and GI issues. When I say extensive work, I mean root canals, crowns, replaced fillings, pulled teeth and bone grafts. I still have posts and implants to go, but I am not afraid because I am in wonderful hands. I have had to have two emergency appointments on Fridays that were both emergency pulls (excruciatingly painful to bear), and she was there for me. I'm generally skeptical of doctors and am as loyal to them as they are to their patients (which is usually not very). I will be seeing Dr. Srinivasan until she decides to move. In fact, my mom lives in Florida and gets her dental work done up here simply because she trusts Dr. Srinivasan so much! Do yourself a favor and join this practice as a patient. You will not need to fear a dentist's appointment ever again.
Sarah Frack – Jun 28, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geetha Srinivasan, DMD?
My family and I have been patients at The Gentle Dentist since the mid nineties. On Dec. 17, 2020, I broke a tooth. I contacted my dentist and, since I was not currently in pain, I was asked if I could patiently wait until Monday, Dec. 21 and someone would call me. On Monday, Dec. 21, 2020, I called at 10:15 am. and was talked to in a very rude and disrespectful manner. I asked for the individual's supervisor but instead was told she was the office manager. I was not given an appointment but instead told to find a different dentist. I tried other dentists who would not schedule an emergency appointment since I was not a patient. I had to contact my dentist, again, and I asked to speak to someone other than the office manager. I had to BEG for an appointment. I was given January 25, 2021--30 plus days away. The staff was extremely rude and judgmental. I wrote several emails asking the dentist to respond to me. I was ignored. I will not recommend this dentist to anyone.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
Carole H. – Dec 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geetha Srinivasan, DMD?
Amazing. I have been terrified of dentists since I was a child. I had a tooth extracted by another dentist and it got infected. I was visiting my daughter when it got infected. We called everywhere and I finally found Dr. Srinivasan. It was after hours but her and her kind and knowledgeable assistant came back into the office to help me. The doctor explained everything and they kept me calm and I didn’t feel anything. I still cannot believe it. I was charged a fair price which I thought should have been more because of all the things she did. She didn’t just treat my tooth but she cared about me. I’m going back to her even though I live an hour and a half away and I’m bringing my daughter. Dr Srinivasan is smart and caring. I can’t say enough about these two women. Thank you so much. You guys are the best.
Susan Barton – Aug 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geetha Srinivasan, DMD?
Dr. Greetha Srinivasan is an excellent. Dentist she is very kind and patient with great bedside manners. She is up to date on all current procedures, and cares very much for her patients. I will only use her for my dentistry work and I recommend if you need any dentistry work done please ask for her because she is the real deal. Thank you Dr. Geetha Srinivasan DMD you made life easy for me to see a dentist again Thank you, Michael Fasanella
Michael Fasanella in Collegeville, PA – Apr 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Geetha Srinivasan, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Srinivasan?