Dr. Gavin M. Aaron, DDS

Dr. Gavin M. Aaron, DDS

Periodontics | Male

4405 Starkey Rd Ste A, Roanoke, VA 24018 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Aaron practices Periodontics at 2 locations in Roanoke, VA.

Are you Dr. Aaron? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Aaron's Experience

Experience with Dr. Aaron
Dr. Aaron's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (72)
in Roanoke, VA |
Referred to Dr Aaron by my dentist and found him to be very informative about procedure needed and why. He explained what each step would be and any potential problems. Procedure was done quickly and almost painlessly, only a little discomfort first day or so. The staff was friendly and very helpful, I now know why my dentist recommended him, he's good at what he does, professional and friendly. If I ever need periodontal work again, he is the one I will see.
in Vinton, VA |
I was a new patient coming to his office for an exam. When I arrived they had me wait almost an hour past my scheduled time due to staff not knowing that they were not going to have internet connection. Then when I was examined by Dr. Aaron, he was rude, insensitive, the tools were not clean, and it left a metallic taste in my mouth. This has never happened before when I went to other dentists office. The staff was not apologetic about the problems with the internet. This experience was awful!
I know exactly who this is. The patient did not have the courage to state her full real name because she can't back up her false claims. From the onset she was argumentative, rude, and loud. Ironically she backed my schedule by 45 minutes due to her uncooperativeness. EVERYTHING this lady stated is an outright lie. She is either mentally disabled or just a very mean person. I wish her peace.
in Gladstone, Va/ |
Dr. Aaron is very caring and considerate..a huge improvement over other doctors in the same field!
in Daleville, VA |
My personal dentist recommended Dr. Aaron. Dr. Aaron has been taking diligent care of my teeth and gums and recently did surgery to help me hold onto them. He was very careful to show me the problem areas and explain what was needed and why. I was given very detailed instructions on how to care for the area and as a result, it healed very quickly. It is a blessing to deal with Dr. Aaron and his pleasant staff.
in Rocky Mount Va |
Oh my goodness...I don't even know where to begin. After a LONG dread of an implant I can honestly say the procedure was completely painless. Dr. Aaron and his entire staff are amazing ! He leaves HIS own personal cell phone number to call if you have any problems and called me the night of the procedure to check on me. AMAZING ! One of if not the nicest most professional men with an outstanding bedside manner I have ever met . Thank you all so much ! Highly recommend... :)
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Aaron did do excellently in all of the categories listed below. He also called the night after the morning gum graft to confirm that everything was going as expected, and to address any new concerns. I was progressing well without pain medication. He gives a lifetime free consultation and follow up if something does go wrong in the specific area of surgery.
in New Castle, VA |
He is very professional, caring, and I would rate his top of the class as far as knowing what is best to do for the patient and their particular problem. I couldn't have been more pleased with the procedure and its outcome. Great Dentist and Staff!!!!!
in Roanoke, VA |
Wonderful experience. Compassionate, caring, professional.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr Aaron has been my periodontist for several years for both maintenance and two corrective gum procedures. He does an excellent job in keeping me informed about the progress of a given procedure and a very understandable explanation of why a procedure is necessary. He certainly has my recommendation.
in Blue Ridge, VA |
I would like to think Dr. Aron for his expertise in performing the crown extension on my tooth. I had little to no pain afterwards with only one Tylenol Arthritis tablet. I had other meds to take as prescribed but didn't need them, this is the second procedure he has done for me i would highly recommend him to anyone who needs dental work. Looking on the computer just put a scare in me but with talking to the professional people at this office i felt much better and i am glad i had it done.
in Elliston, VA |
very professional and excellent staff
in Troutville, VA |
I had an implant procedure by Dr. Aaron. Having heard many horror stories about implants, I was quite nervous about the procedure. Dr. Aaron and his staff made me feel very comfortable by giving me plenty of information before, during, and after the procedure. Dr. Aaron is very professional and truly cares about what he does. I will recommend him to anyone.
in Roanoke |
I was referred to Dr. Aaron when a root canal went bad for a second time. The tooth had to be pulled and an implant was necessary. Dr Aaron was so kind and very informative about the process. After each step of the process I received a phone call at home checking in on how I was feeling. His genuine concern and care for me let me know that he takes each patients care personally. I wouldn't go anywhere else and will definitely recommend him to anyone that needs periodontal care and/or implants
Roanoke, VA |
Performed gum draft and I had no problems. Gum draft worked fine. Very knowledgeable and calls the next for follow up. I have been seeing Dr.Aaron for several years.
in Keysville, Va |
Dr. Aaron and staff always kind and courteous, never any problems with appointments or waiting when you arrive for your appointment. I had to have a root planing and they were able to do my whole mouth at one sitting, saving me from multiple appointments.
in Covington, VA |
My 11 year old just had a frendectomy and gum tissue cut. She was scared to death but Dr. Aaron was wonderful. He talked to her before he did anything and assured her he wanted her to feel no pain. He held true to this throughout the entire procedure. He talked to her while he worked and made her as comfortable as possible. We could not ever ask for a better experience. He was so easy talk to and even called personally to check on her that afternoon.
in Roanoke, VA |
Dr. Aaron did an excellent job on my procedure! Answered all my questions before and after it was done!!
in Boones Mill, VA |
Dr. Aaron and his staff are wonderful! I had a great experience with a gum/skin graft. Dr. Aaron and his staff are very knowledgeable and made my procedure as pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Aaron! It's so nice to have someone who seems to truly care about his patients and the outcome! Everyone was welcoming, friendly, and went out of their way to make my time there as enjoyable as possible.
in Roanoke, VA |
My procedure was explained very well, as well as what to do when I got home.
Have you seen Dr. Gavin M. Aaron, DDS?

Compare Dr. Aaron

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Periodontics

Dr. Aaron does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Aaron and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Aaron does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Aaron and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Virginia Commonwealth Univ Vcu/McV
    University Of Florida
    University Of Virginia

Dr. Aaron has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Aaron has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Aaron does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Aaron and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Aaron's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Periodontics

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Aaron

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Aaron's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Aaron

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients