Dr. Gavin M. Aaron, DDS

Dr. Gavin M. Aaron, DDS

Periodontics | Male

3005 Peters Creek Rd NW, Roanoke, VA 24019 Get Directions

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Aaron practices Periodontics at 2 locations in Roanoke, VA.

Are you Dr. Aaron? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Aaron's Experience

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Aaron

Dr. Aaron accepts 1 insurance carrier

1 Insurance Carrier Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Aaron

Dr. Aaron's Review Details
    4.8 based on 76 responses
    Experience with Dr. Aaron
    Dr. Aaron's Office & Staff
      Under 10 minutes (66)
    in New Castle, VA |
    He is very professional, caring, and I would rate his top of the class as far as knowing what is best to do for the patient and their particular problem. I couldn't have been more pleased with the procedure and its outcome. Great Dentist and Staff!!!!!
    in Roanoke, VA |
    Wonderful experience. Compassionate, caring, professional.
    in Roanoke, VA |
    Dr Aaron has been my periodontist for several years for both maintenance and two corrective gum procedures. He does an excellent job in keeping me informed about the progress of a given procedure and a very understandable explanation of why a procedure is necessary. He certainly has my recommendation.
    in Blue Ridge, VA |
    I would like to think Dr. Aron for his expertise in performing the crown extension on my tooth. I had little to no pain afterwards with only one Tylenol Arthritis tablet. I had other meds to take as prescribed but didn't need them, this is the second procedure he has done for me i would highly recommend him to anyone who needs dental work. Looking on the computer just put a scare in me but with talking to the professional people at this office i felt much better and i am glad i had it done.
    in Elliston, VA |
    very professional and excellent staff
    in Troutville, VA |
    I had an implant procedure by Dr. Aaron. Having heard many horror stories about implants, I was quite nervous about the procedure. Dr. Aaron and his staff made me feel very comfortable by giving me plenty of information before, during, and after the procedure. Dr. Aaron is very professional and truly cares about what he does. I will recommend him to anyone.
    in Roanoke |
    I was referred to Dr. Aaron when a root canal went bad for a second time. The tooth had to be pulled and an implant was necessary. Dr Aaron was so kind and very informative about the process. After each step of the process I received a phone call at home checking in on how I was feeling. His genuine concern and care for me let me know that he takes each patients care personally. I wouldn't go anywhere else and will definitely recommend him to anyone that needs periodontal care and/or implants
    Roanoke, VA |
    Performed gum draft and I had no problems. Gum draft worked fine. Very knowledgeable and calls the next for follow up. I have been seeing Dr.Aaron for several years.
    in Keysville, Va |
    Dr. Aaron and staff always kind and courteous, never any problems with appointments or waiting when you arrive for your appointment. I had to have a root planing and they were able to do my whole mouth at one sitting, saving me from multiple appointments.
    in Covington, VA |
    My 11 year old just had a frendectomy and gum tissue cut. She was scared to death but Dr. Aaron was wonderful. He talked to her before he did anything and assured her he wanted her to feel no pain. He held true to this throughout the entire procedure. He talked to her while he worked and made her as comfortable as possible. We could not ever ask for a better experience. He was so easy talk to and even called personally to check on her that afternoon.
    in Roanoke, VA |
    Dr. Aaron did an excellent job on my procedure! Answered all my questions before and after it was done!!
    in Boones Mill, VA |
    Dr. Aaron and his staff are wonderful! I had a great experience with a gum/skin graft. Dr. Aaron and his staff are very knowledgeable and made my procedure as pleasant as possible. I would highly recommend Dr. Aaron! It's so nice to have someone who seems to truly care about his patients and the outcome! Everyone was welcoming, friendly, and went out of their way to make my time there as enjoyable as possible.
    in Roanoke, VA |
    My procedure was explained very well, as well as what to do when I got home.
    Have you seen Dr. Aaron?
    Are you Dr. Aaron? Post a response on your personalized profile.

Compare Dr. Aaron

Compare this Dentist

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

• Periodontics

Dr. Aaron does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Aaron and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Aaron does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Aaron and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Virginia Commonwealth Univ Vcu/McV
      University Of Florida
      University Of Virginia

Dr. Aaron has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Aaron has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Aaron's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Periodontics
    ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Aaron

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Aaron's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
    Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
    Staff friendliness and courteousness
    Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Aaron

Level of trust in provider's decisions
    How well provider explains medical condition(s)
    How well provider listens and answers questions
    Spends appropriate amount of time with patients