Dr. Gary Yanowitz, DDS

Dr. Gary Yanowitz, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male

Dr. Gary Yanowitz, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Hollywood, FL and has been practicing for 42 years. He practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

Gary Yanowitz, DDS

• United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Yanowitz

Video

Dr. Yanowitz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Yanowitz "I'm passionate about restoring and preserving my patients’ dental health. Nothing is more fulfilling than seeing a patient leave my office with a smile that lights up the room. Being a dentist for the past 37 years has exposed me to people from all walks of life. My door is always open to everyone. Through the years my patients have grown up alongside me. Patients who started as young children now have children and grandchildren of their own, and they trust me and my team to care for their family’s smiles. It is a true honor and pleasure. Education and Continuing Education Bachelor of Science degree — St. Peter’s College, Jersey City, NJ Doctorate of Dental Surgery — New York University College of Dentistry, New York, NY General Dental Internship — Reception and Medical Center, Lake Butler, FL It is very exciting to be a dentist in this new technological world. I use state-of-the-art equipment that enables me to provide better, faster, and painless solutions for dental problems. I continuously strive to provide all my patients with the most comprehensive and advanced treatment available. Continuing education enables me to refine my skills and to learn new and innovative procedures to give my patients the best, most comprehensive treatment available. I have taken many continuing education courses, most recently in restoring complex implant restorations, crowns and bridges, and cosmetic dentistry. Professional Affiliations American Dental Association Florida Dental Association South Florida Dental Association Greater Hollywood Dental Society Assistant Medical Examiner Dade County Outside the Office I was born and raised in Jersey City, NJ, and have been a proud member of the Cooper City community for the past 37 years. My wonderful wife of 35 years, Cynthia, and I have four children, Nina, Andrew, Lisa, and Benjamin. All of us love playing with our adorable Labradoodle named Louie. When I’m not in the office I can be found cheering on the Miami Dolphins and Heat, playing golf, gardening, attending concerts and the theatre, and spending time with my family and friends. Being active in my community is extremely important to me. I have lived and worked in this area for more than 37 years; this is my community, my home, and my workplace, and I want it to be the best it can be. I donate dental services to those in need and my office has participated in the Halloween Candy Buy Back program which entails purchasing candy from our patients and sending it to those serving in our armed forces. I have also done a yearly food drive to benefit Feeding South Florida."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Yanowitz "I would recommend the Dr Yanowitz Dental Practice to anyone searching for professional, family centered dental care with a home town personal touch. Five Stars without hesitation...... Search no further.........."

"How can you tell we're a family-oriented dental practice? One sure giveaway could be the televisions in every room! We want to make sure our younger patients are kept busy and happily distracted. That's why we provide children's movies and toys. We also provide quality care to make you feel comfortable with an emphasis on cosmetic and restorative dentistry. No wonder we're a family favorite. http://www.yanowitzdentistry.com/ "

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• New York University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1976

Dr. Yanowitz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yanowitz has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yanowitz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yanowitz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yanowitz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yanowitz to family and friends

Dr. Yanowitz's Performance

Best Dentist, a year ago my husband and i found him and he has changed our mind about th dentist we are confortable and love it now i am taking my parents, very honest and to the point of what you really need. We loved that! We will be continue going to him for many years to come.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
My husband, son , & I have been going to Dr Yanowitz's practice for many years & have always been treated great by him & his staff. Dr. Yanowitz is patient & sweet & is willing to explain everything in detail so you feel totally comfortable. The staff is caring & has never been nasty like some...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option