Dr. Gary Wetreich, DDS

Dr. Gary Wetreich, DDS

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. Gary Wetreich, DDS is a prosthodontics practitioner in Wellesley, MA. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry and practices prosthodontics.Read his story

1 Washington St Ste 204

Wellesley, MA 02481

Learn about Dr. Wetreich

Dr. Wetreich's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Wetreich "Having wanted to be a dentist since early childhood, I feel so fortunate to have fulfilled both my childhood dream and career goal; and I continue to be passionate about my profession. After graduating from The University of Maryland, I attended dental school at New York University where I received my DDS degree. I continued my studies at The Harvard School of Dental Medicine and received a joint certificate in Prosthodontics from Harvard University and The Veterans' Administration Hospital in Boston. Continuing my affiliation with Harvard University, I am an Assistant Professor in the Department of Restorative Dentistry and Biomaterial Science; and a course director in the Postgraduate Prosthodontics Department, teaching complex treatment planning, ethics, applied occlusion and esthetics. I have recorded a 4 disk set educational DVD entitled "Denture Fabrication & Esthetics", which is used at Harvard to train both postgraduate dental students and dentists. Founding the DISC ("Dental Improvement Study Club") has allowed me to mentor many local general dentists, helping them to improve both their clinical and didactic skills. I have been honored with numerous academic and clinical awards, including Omicron Kappa Upsilon (a National Dental Honor Society recognizing academic excellence), The Long Island Academy of Odontology Award (recognizing outstanding clinical skills) and Harvard's Distinguished Postgraduate Prosthodontic Faculty Award, winning it 15 times out of the last 18 years. I am a fellow of both The American College of Dentists and The Academy of General Dentistry; and an active member of The American College of Prosthodontists, The Academy of Osseointegration and The American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontists, as well as numerous local dental organizations."

This content was provided by Dr. Wetreich "For over 25 years I have maintained a full-time practice, which is limited to prosthodontic, implant and restorative dentistry.  Having a master laboratory technician as an integral member of the practice enables us to achieve unsurpassed realistic, cosmetic and functional ceramic restorations.  Utilizing innovative techniques and technologies as well as many years of clinical experience, we are able to satisfy patients' esthetic, functional and economic needs.  I am deeply committed to ensuring that our patients receive the most outstanding treatment and service; and we strive always to provide a new standard of health care in the field of prosthetic dentistry."

1  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• University Of Maryland
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Harvard School Of Dental Medicine
  • Veterans Administration Hosp
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Wetreich has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wetreich has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wetreich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wetreich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Wetreich's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wetreich to family and friends

Dr. Wetreich's Performance

I had a complicated situation and a friend, also a dentist, recommended Dr. Wetreich - and I am glad he did! Dr. Wetreich has a remarkable eye for detail, he is incredibly knowledgeable and professional. He truly cares about the quality of his work and the health of his patients. As a physician,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I LOVE Dr Wetreich and his staff! I was a new patient and he saw me right away. He cares about the health of my whole mouth not just my teeth. His work is top notch and it is painless. He could't have a nicer or less judgmental staff. I highly recommend Dr Weitrich!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Dr Wetreich's knowledge and expertise are unsurpassable. His compassion is extrodinary.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
dr. Wetreich was extremely comprehensive and caring and listened to my long history of problems and came up with multiple treatment plans and solutions which I had been searching for for many years. His work is exceptional and I'm totally pleased with the results. His staff is very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option5thumbs down icon option0