Dr. Gary Tomack, DDS

Dr. Gary Tomack, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Gary Tomack, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY. He graduated from Howard University College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry and cosmetic dentistry.Read his story

358 5th Ave Rm 1005

New York, NY 10001

Learn about Dr. Tomack

Dr. Tomack's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Tomack "It was at a young age that I became fascinated with the art of dentistry. At age 7, I would visit my father and my uncle at work, who were both dentists. Inspired by them as an adult, I went on to complete my dental education at Howard University College of Dentistry. I attended residency at Harlem Hospital-Columbia University. After completing my residency, I stayed on as an instructor and soon after, became the Chief of Cosmetic Dentistry- a position I held for the next 28 years. Needless to say, I've been surrounded by dentistry my entire life! I take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of care by regularly attending continuing dental education courses throughout the year. I have achieved Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry by completing 500 hours of continuing education and a rigorous written examination. Every year, I continue to take 75-100 hours of education in all areas of dentistry. I am blessed with two great kids and a wonderful wife, Dr. Behrens, who practices with me. Besides dentistry, I love of golf, cars and spending time with my family and dog, Benny. I also enjoy lecturing at local study clubs and at Harlem Hospital-Columbia University on a regular basis."

This content was provided by Dr. Tomack "I have been in practice in the Murray Hill area of Manhattan since 1983. I believe that's because I treat every patient with kindness and understanding and that my relationship with you and my staff should be one of mutual respect, in a low-key stress-free environment that caters to your  needs and comfort."

2  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Hofstra University School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Howard University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Harlem Hosp/Columbia University

Dr. Tomack has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tomack has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tomack does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tomack and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tomack's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Tomack

4.0

Dr. Tomack?
Dr. Tomack's Performance

How was your experience with Dr. Tomack?