Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD

DentistryFemaleAge 59

Dr. Shmurak

Apex Dental Care, LLC

1600 Horizon Dr Ste 119 Chalfont, PA 18914

Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in Chalfont, PA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Shmurak to book an appointment.

Compare with other Dentistry Practitioners

Compare Dr. Shmurak with our nearby Dentistry Practitioners at Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Make an appointment at Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health today at (215) 596-4838.

These providers are on the medical staff of Abington-Lansdale Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Dr. Shmurak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shmurak

Dr. Shmurak?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (88)
  • Appointment scheduling (87)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (87)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
Cleaning and cavity filling
Anonymous – Nov 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
Dr. Gary service was over and above my expectations. I would recommend Apex Dental Care to everyone I know. If you're in need of dental care, Apex Dental Care is the place to go!
Alberta R. – Oct 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
I've been coming to this office for years and have full confidence in the doctor and the staff.
Karla L. – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
The dentist and his staff explained every thing to me and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. The dentist takes his time with you and is very precised and makes sure my dentures fit right. I am very pleased with him and his staff and highly recommend him.
Arlene W. – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
Dr. Shmurak and his staff are all very friendly. Rose is very good at cleaning teeth. Front desk ladies are very nice! Dr. Gary is a great dentist!
Anonymous – Sep 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
Nothing but good things to say! The ease of getting an appointment, the front desk was wonderful and so willing to work with my schedule. The doctor was wonderful, took his time to explain everything to me, during my visit and after care as well. Highly recommended!
Meghan K. – Aug 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
This was the best visit to dentist in my life ... and I had way to many )) I needed to do two deep fillings and had a lot of anxiety about the procedure. Everything went completely painless. The shot itself had no pain at all. The drilling was done very gently and quick. Doctor was doing the entire procedure (unlike other places, where doctors just do drilling and run out, leaving the filling work to dental assistant). I'm very, very impressed! Thank you!!
S. P. – Aug 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
I have been a patient of Apex Dental for years and have always had a positive experience. All staff members, from the front desk to the doctors, are wonderful and very welcoming. I feel comfortable knowing that my dental health is in the best hands with Dr. Shmurak and the team at Apex.
Anonymous – Jul 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
l am very happy i chose dr gary he is the man i am very excited that i can smile he explained everything no worries great dentist
Joseph S. – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
I came to Apex Dental after neglecting my dental health for several years. As a result I needed to have two root canals. While these procedures are never pleasant, Dr. Gary made them as painless as possible. In addition, to date I have not had any post-procedure complications.
Anonymous – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
Last week Dr. Gary saved my tooth after it broke while chewing something sticky. I did not think the tooth would last after that and he was able to put a post in and save it! There was no pain during the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Gary if you are searching for a new dentist who is great at what he does!
K. A. – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
My visit for my routine cleaning was pleasant and a great overall experience as usual. The best part about being a patient with Dr. Gary is the personal touch and exceptional customer service. I had to cancel my original appointment because of work and they called to reschedule when they had an opening. When I arrived for my visit I was greeted with a warm welcome and smiles. I was immediately taken back for my routine cleaning and did not have to wait when I arrived. At the end of the cleaning I received a good review from Dr. Gary and scheduled my next appointment. I highly recommend Apex Dental Care for their professional services and personal approach to customer service.
M. D. – Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
I have been coming to this office and I would not go somewhere else. They are all very pleasant and are willing to help! Very beautiful office and great atmosphere!
R. M. – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
Everyone from the moment you walk in so welcoming. Dr. Gary is very gentle and I didn't feel a thing during the injection prior to appointment which scared me the most. All his staff are kind, friendly, and informative. I would highly recommend Apex Dental Care if you are looking for a new dentist. The office is beautiful.
C. V. – Jun 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
Everyone is attentive and pleasant and I always feel beeter when they are done.
C. P. – Feb 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
To all considering a new dentist please know you will be in good hands at Apex Dental Care. Very friendly staff and they really care about your dental health. Overall, I highly recommend Apex Dental Care!
Victor L. – Dec 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
I have been seen this dentist for more than 10 years and will continue.
Anonymous – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
I moved to Pittsburgh a year ago and still come to this dentist because I like him so much! He's very nice and I have full confidence in him to take care of me :) Been coming here for years and have only had good experiences!
Siobhan G. – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
Front desk is always friendly and I still have my teeth! Dr. Gary is a great dentist! Highly recommend him to anyone!
D. W. – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
Great doctors... always takes care of me.
R. O. – Dec 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shmurak?

Dr. Gary Shmurak combines all of these attributes into his Apex Dental Care practice. He is a skilled general dentist with an extensive international experience....Read more

Dr. Shmurak graduated from the University of Pennsylvania with honors.

• Hebrew