Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Chalfont, PA and has been practicing for 14 years. He practices dentistry.

Apex Dental Care, LLC

• Mon: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
    • Wed: 12:00pm - 8:00pm
    • Sat: closed

Dr. Shmurak accepts

Dr. Shmurak accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
National Fee-for-Service
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Shmurak treats your condition or procedure

• Root Canal
  • Snap-On-Smile®
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Our objective as dental professionals is to make each a very positive experience from our first telephone conversation to your next appointment and beyond. Our philosophy is focused on your comfortable care. We love our work. It is very gratifying to see a patient’s satisfaction and confident smile return after the successful completion of a dental procedure.

2005

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Shmurak

Dr. Shmurak?
Dr. Shmurak's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD
I've been coming to this office for years and have full confidence in the doctor and the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
The dentist and his staff explained every thing to me and made me feel very relaxed and comfortable. The dentist takes his time with you and is very precised and makes sure my dentures fit right. I am very pleased with him and his staff and highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
Dr. Shmurak and his staff are all very friendly. Rose is very good at cleaning teeth. Front desk ladies are very nice! Dr. Gary is a great dentist!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
Nothing but good things to say! The ease of getting an appointment, the front desk was wonderful and so willing to work with my schedule. The doctor was wonderful, took his time to explain everything to me, during my visit and after care as well. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
This was the best visit to dentist in my life ... and I had way to many )) I needed to do two deep fillings and had a lot of anxiety about the procedure. Everything went completely painless. The shot itself had no pain at all. The drilling was done very gently and quick. Doctor was doing the entire procedure (unlike other places, where doctors just do drilling and run out, leaving the filling work to dental assistant). I'm very, very impressed! Thank you!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
I have been a patient of Apex Dental for years and have always had a positive experience. All staff members, from the front desk to the doctors, are wonderful and very welcoming. I feel comfortable knowing that my dental health is in the best hands with Dr. Shmurak and the team at Apex.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
l am very happy i chose dr gary he is the man i am very excited that i can smile he explained everything no worries great dentist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
I came to Apex Dental after neglecting my dental health for several years. As a result I needed to have two root canals. While these procedures are never pleasant, Dr. Gary made them as painless as possible. In addition, to date I have not had any post-procedure complications.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
Last week Dr. Gary saved my tooth after it broke while chewing something sticky. I did not think the tooth would last after that and he was able to put a post in and save it! There was no pain during the procedure. I highly recommend Dr. Gary if you are searching for a new dentist who is great at what he does!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?
My visit for my routine cleaning was pleasant and a great overall experience as usual. The best part about being a patient with Dr. Gary is the personal touch and exceptional customer service. I had to cancel my original appointment because of work and they called to reschedule when they had an opening. When I arrived for my visit I was greeted with a warm welcome and smiles. I was immediately taken back for my routine cleaning and did not have to wait when I arrived. At the end of the cleaning I received a good review from Dr. Gary and scheduled my next appointment. I highly recommend Apex Dental Care for their professional services and personal approach to customer service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Shmurak, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Shmurak?

More Dentists at Apex Dental Care, LLC