Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Seiden

Dupont Dental Assoc

1234 19th St NW Ste 604 Washington, DC 20036

Dr. Gary Seiden, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Washington, DC. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Seiden accepts

Dr. Seiden accepts the following insurance:

Guardian
DentalGuard Preferred

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for District of Columbia

Check if Dr. Seiden treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Seiden's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Seiden

2.6

Dr. Seiden?
Dr. Seiden's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Gary Seiden, DDS
I would not recommend this Dentist. Dr. Seiden convinced me to replace my silver fillings with porcelain fillings for cosmetic reasons and I agreed. After a rushed/ruff procedure and pain for months after, I still have silver/gray discoloring in my teeth. Additionally, I had to coordinate with 2 specialists for implants and invisalign - Dr. Seiden's office was not at all helpful in coordinating appointments with the specialists. I put $500 down for a procedure that I did not end up receiving. I had one 45 minute appointment for a service that I was informed would have to be re-done. When I asked for my deposit back, they refused. Finally, ever time I was in the office, the reception was talking badly or complaining about clients which I did not find comforting. Nor did I find comforting the racist black face paintings they have on their office walls. My recommendation? Find another Dentist who takes their time, care and respects their clients, their money, and a diverse society.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Gary Seiden, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Seiden?